Sponsoring This Forum As A Matter of Personal Integrity - Give Value To The Forum In Exchange For What You Receive

Chris24

jtmwatchbiz

Sounds like a plan. We are told the site costs $175 a month for upkeep . If you will please advise us what is the income from all sources per month then se can see how much is the shortfall every month ? At that point we will know how much we are talking about

your tone is unnecessary and no one appreciates being interrogated. it's obvious some don't like the idea so feel free to step aside and let others do what they like without needlessly sabotaging their efforts. if you don't like the idea of a fund drive then don't donate.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jtmwatchbiz

• Davaoeno

• Paul

• broden

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What makes this site is the members. Even those who annoy the h*** out of the admin/mod team!   It has so much information that is is a valuable resource, and enough experienced members who can, and

They said it would close in 2 years hoping you would leave.

when this forum earns money over and above it's operating costs  that money is donated to filipino charities

Davaoeno

What tone ?  The one where i said it sounds like a plan ?   ? The one where i said I dont begrudge anyone making a profit ?  The one where i said that I would never do a business for free ??   The one where I said lets find out how much the shortfall is [ so we know how much to raise! ]     Maybe the fact that you supposedly pay the largest amount per month to Paul is clouding your ability to think clearly .     I merely asked the usual due diligence questions that every person who considers investing in or donating to a business should ask .

No one appreciates being interrogated ?  just who did I interrogate? certainly not you , and certainly not Paul .   From your comments it seems as though you have some kind of hidden agenda.   

• Like 1
jtmwatchbiz

Maybe the fact that you supposedly pay the largest amount per month to Paul is clouding your ability to think clearly .

it's fundamentally flawed to think that a privately owned enterprise should be held publicly accountable as you are demanding. you need to cool off and step aside with your over the top conspiracy crap.

btw...my banner ad size costs 11,000 pesos per year. that is my sole investment in this site. hardly the vast monthly sums you seem to be suspecting. give it a break my friend. 

Davaoeno
as you are demanding

actuall i didnt demand anything [ which anyone who reads my post can plainly see for themselves ! ]  Nor did i suggest that there  was any conspiracy .

i think you are the one who needs to give it a break my friend . 

btw I never once mentioned that you pay vast monthly sums. The rates that are charged by Paul [ which I consider to be very cheap ] are clearly posted.  I have no idea why you are so defensive/antagonistic  about this matter. Do you know something the rest of us dont know ?

The current advertising rates for this site are as follows:

Package 1 – *$145.00 USD – Php 06,250 – Six months (*$24.17 USD / Php 1,042 per month)
Package 2 – *$256.00 USD – Php 11,000 – Twelve months (*$21.34 USD / Php 917 per month)
Package 3 – *$314.00 USD – Php 13,500 – Eighteen months (*$17.44 USD / Php 750 per month)
Package 4 – *$372.00 USD – Php 16,000 – Twenty-four months (*$15.50 USD / Php 667 per month)
Edited by Davaoeno
jtmwatchbiz

actuall i didnt demand anything [ which anyone who reads my post can plainly see for themselves ! ]  Nor did i suggest that there  was any conspiracy .

i think you are the one who needs to give it a break my friend . 

ian...you obviously suggested there is a conspiracy when you suspected i make outrageous monthly payments to paul and i have a hidden agenda. with a simple click anyone here could find out what my ad costs per year as prices are clearly posted. please stop with this mudslinging crap and needless arguing over nonsense. if you don't feel comfortable with a fund drive then don't be involved but to post this kind of crazy shit is contrary to the spirit of the thread, benefit of the site, and alienating fellow members.    

Davaoeno

vast monthly sums?    outrageous monthly payments ?   can you read ? I said no such thing .  For a supposedly innocent person you sure deal a lot in exaggerations !! 

alienating fellow members?  why dont you let the fellow members speak for themselves instead of trying to put words in their mouths !

ans just so everyone knows- i was informed how to opt out of the blue words in the forum right from the beginning, but since Paul was the one who created them to get some income I respected his position and didnt post that information.   And as I have posted I have no problem at all with a fund raiser- I even said i supported it.  Why you have decided to characterize   my simple comments as some sort of devious plan to upset your fund drive is beyond me . 

Edited by Davaoeno
jtmwatchbiz

The current advertising rates for this site are as follows: Package 1 – *$145.00 USD – Php 06,250 – Six months (*$24.17 USD / Php 1,042 per month) Package 2 – *$256.00 USD – Php 11,000 – Twelve months (*$21.34 USD / Php 917 per month) Package 3 – *$314.00 USD – Php 13,500 – Eighteen months (*$17.44 USD / Php 750 per month) Package 4 – *$372.00 USD – Php 16,000 – Twenty-four months (*$15.50 USD / Php 667 per month)

that's pretty slick of you to edit your previous post to now include ad prices and additional explanations once i called you out on your accusations that i pay big monthly sums. any more underhanded tricks to make it seem you are on top of things?? fact is you are just trying to stir up the pot over nothing.

Davaoeno

that's pretty slick of you to edit your previous post to now include ad prices and additional explanations once i called you out on your accusations that i pay big monthly sums. any more underhanded tricks to make it seem you are on top of things?? fact is you are just trying to stir up the pot over nothing.

If you used your brain instead of running around accusing people of things you would see that your post and my edit were at the exact same time !!  [  9:57 am] ]   but then  without that deceit you would not  be able to sling mud at me would you ??    the members can check out the times for themselves .      nice try !!

Edited by Davaoeno
jtmwatchbiz

If you used your brain instead of running around accusing people of things you would see that your post and my edit were at the exact same time !!  [ but  9:57 am] ]   but then you would be able to sling mud at me would you ??     nice try !!

oh yea....you're doing plenty of editing now! this exchange looks much different than before now that you are trying to cover your tracks.

why not just let it go ian

thebob

I was a sponser, until  Markam banned me :dance2:

I think you will find that Markham isn't on the christmas list anymore! I had a few issues with the guy myself.

There are so many aspects to running a site like this and if Paul were to charge an hourly rate for the time spent pounding the keyboard just to keep it running he'd be better off washing dishes!

• Like 2
Davaoeno

.you're doing plenty of editing now

you are correct , i mistakenly put 10:57 am and changed it to 9:57 am !!   gee, i should be shot for doing that !! 

but lets see just what you are accusing me of ? you posted at 10:08 and I posted at 10:10 and corrected my own post at 10:12    . Do you think the members here are so stupid that they cant see the facts for themselves ?  Please give the members credit for having eyes and working brains !!

I think you will find that Markham isn't on the christmas list anymore! I had a few issues with the guy myself.

There are so many aspects to running a site like this and if Paul were to charge an hourly rate for the time spent pounding the keyboard just to keep it running he'd be better off washing dishes!

and as I said he should certainly be making a profit. I wouldnt do it for free and i sure dont think he should either .

Davaoeno

I had the questionable honor of being asked by Markham to be a sponsor at his sons Christening. Thats where I met the famous Bob Ward.   An evening not to be missed for sure !!!!!!!   NOT !!  Talk about birds of a feather. 

jtmwatchbiz

you are correct , i mistakenly put 10:57 am and changed it to 9:57 am !!   gee, i should be shot for doing that !! 

but lets see just what you are accusing me of ? you posted at 10:08 and I posted at 10:10 and corrected my own post at 10:12    . Do you think the members here are so stupid that they cant see the facts for themselves ?  Please give the members credit for having eyes and working brains !!

and as I said he should certainly be making a profit. I wouldnt do it for free and i sure dont think he should either .

oh...i think members can understand what is going on quite well. i haven't needed to use the edit feature even once in this thread :)

• Like 1
Davaoeno

oh...i think members can understand what is going on quite well. i haven't needed to use the edit feature even once in this thread :)

how nice to be perfect !! Is that the new measure of innocence and purity - never editing to add something or to correct something ??    Your argument is quite facile - as well as insulting