Thinking about trashing my 13A

smokey

If your wife travels with you, including short trips out of the country, the BB stamp would ne the way to go.

When you leave the country on a 13a you pay about p3K.

i had to pay a total of 5,200 p ... a couple of fees.. my wife got a discount and paid under 2,000p i think the usa should charge all NON citz 100 to leave also and give the money to the food stamp program or use it for health care.. there were over 65 million visitors nice bit of change 

• Like 1

Thats a new one to me..never heard of that one.

Im trying to think of times where I have come and gone from the country more than 5 times in a month. I knoe for sure ive done it 3 times in a month before I had a 13a.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

this goes back to pre 2005, they never seem to change the rules so often but remember them checking may passport for number of times in and out as well as length of stay.  then again it could have been a BI guy thinking of trying his luck etc

SkyMan
i had to pay a total of 5,200 p ... a couple of fees.. my wife got a discount and paid under 2,000p

That's about right including terminal fee though that has gone down.  I have never been asked to pay the travel tax p1600 though.

is goes back to pre 2005, they never seem to change the rules so often but remember them checking may passport for number of times in and out as well as length of stay. then again it could have been a BI guy thinking of trying his luck etc
I've never heard of an entry limit.  Maybe they thought you were trafficking something? Edited by SkyMan