Palawan and dengue!

True that. I lost a ton of weight when I had dengue. Unfortunately it came back with a vengeance. 

Take screens off windows.

• Like 1
  • Triple Diamond Sponsor
Monsoon

Funny you say that. I got bit the other morning and woke up to one of the bastards buzzing in my ear. Im counting down the incubation time. 

• Triple Diamond Sponsor
Monsoon

Well i either dodged a bullet or maybe it was the strain i had before. Felt a little weak for a couple days but attributed that to daily incessant sneezing from all the crap in the air here.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Dengue in USA now. Grrrrrr

And just last month the first case in Western Australia since WW2

• Triple Diamond Sponsor
Monsoon

And just last month the first case in Western Australia since WW2

Maybe they can find a cane toad equivalent. Oh, on second thought. 

JohnFromTexas

Little tip for you boys I learned when I last lived in Cebu.... the natural way to keep mosquitos away, which is far cheaper than off or deet.  ONLY downside is you WILL smell, but you'll only smell to yourself for a short time because your nose will adjust... just feel sorry for everyone else :)

Apple Cidar Vinegar.  Apply lightly where the mosquitos bite.  Like people, they don't really wanna come anywhere near it :)

I just got back from picking some up at SM... wife promised me no lamok here... she was wrong.  But then again, I'm like catnip to mosquitos... they will go for me over a filipino any day!  I'm good eats!

Edited by JohnFromTexas