Sign in to follow this  
CebuKano

Forum Member Check In

CebuKano

Following the recent natural disasters here, please take the time to check in and say if you ar OK or needing some assistance.

Motörhead - Mandaue. All is OK.

• Like 7

Paul

If anyone has Dave's number (Harry, aka HTM?), please try to contact him and see if he is okay.

SkyMan

Anyone heard from Easy44?  Ormoc area.

JSL-USMC

Everything fine with the Lane's in Argao. Not much damage here from either the earthquake or typhoon. Gale force winds at the most.

• Like 1

Canuck Joe

present

JohnSurrey

I'd have checked in earlier but I couldn't access the site because of the Tapatap talk advert which I was unable to "Skip"...

• Like 2

Paul

I'd have checked in earlier but I couldn't access the site because of the Tapatap talk advert which I was unable to "Skip"...

Sorry. Not my doing. 

mpt1947

I don't know people's screen names and matching with their real names but I can tell you this 

All American Veterans in Tacloban have been accounted for - All members of VFW Post 12130 living in and around Tacloban are alive.  Most have been evacuated to Luzon and are either in Manila or Angeles City.  Some have returned to the US and still others have opted to stay in Leyte or Samar.  

Don't know how long these people will stay in Leyte and other places - although the VA has made arrangements for Retirees to get their Pay early, same with Disability Compensation, there is no way of getting the Funds to them - No ATM's and other Money Centers - Western Union, Money Gram, Xoom etc., are not in operation.

Hope this helps

• Like 2

broden

welcome back

medic3500

Haven't heard from Coleman1234 since the Typhoon. An  ex-Marine American living near the airport in Tacloban. Just curious if anyone knew him or has heard from or wife. Not sure if he was a member here or not but was an active member on Living in the Philippines site.

Paul

Haven't heard from Coleman1234 since the Typhoon. An  ex-Marine American living near the airport in Tacloban. Just curious if anyone knew him or has heard from or wife. Not sure if he was a member here or not but was an active member on Living in the Philippines site.

Anyone?

• Like 1

mpt1947

Anyone?

I heard from him after the Typhoon - he had no power and no internet but he and family were alive

• Like 2

Paul

Thank you, Mike. 

I sent an email, and PM, to the member asking about him - medic3500.

medic3500

I don't know what I was thinking and why I put the screen name as Coleman1234 and it is actually Coleman2347. Getting old and dyslexic. Hopefully the same good news applies to this screen name also.

AE Fan, if you send another message or he answers back please tell him to send a message to Living in the Phillipines as there are several people pretty concerned about him and where abouts.

Thanks for the help everyone.

Dan