is this real? i have a filipina gf

I have a question, which of course you may decline to answer as being too personal ! lol As I recall you recently made the decision to leave the Phil because you got too bummed out by things here. [ a decision you later reversed i believe?]

It surprises me that having a gf who seems as ideal as yours you would end up in such a negative state .  You have [ it seems] a companion who almost everyone would be happy to have - so how could you get so down on things ?

you have a point davaoeno. yeah. can you share to us what have you done to trust her completely?

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• twix

• jtmwatchbiz

• SomeRandomGuy

• Davaoeno

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Try having her raise a piglet for you.   That's the well-established method for determining if a girlfriend will develop into a good mother and wife.   Does she bathe and groom it regularly?   D

If she never asks for money and never hints about it, then IMO she is most likely a keeper. There are many great ladies who do sometimes ask for help because they really need it but IMO giving should

I will start off and tell you that I've been married to a Filipina for 18 years now and we have 2 kids.  We have lived in the USA all of that time until we moved back here 4 years ago. The difference

jtmwatchbiz

yeah. i just see her during her freetime. i dont like to chat to other girls since i have her. But sometimes i get disappointed because she is hiding something and im very curious and i want to see what's on her computer. How can i make an alibi to use her computer?

i really think you need to learn to respect other people's personal space. perhaps it's time to start working on some of your own stuff. you need to learn that you are not so special and desired, and what you are trying to protect is the same as everyone else...including the women you mistrust.    

• Like 1

i really think you need to learn to respect other people's personal space. perhaps it's time to start working on some of your own stuff. you need to learn that you are not so special and desired, and what you are trying to protect is the same as everyone else...including the women you mistrust.    

thanks for this advice. yeah. you have a point. its time for me to just expect the worse to happen and be ready for it. you are also right that i need to respect her privacy. maybe this time i really love her and i dont want to lose her. maybe im just to crazy and paranoid nowadays.

Davaoeno

its time for me to just expect the worse to happen and be ready for it.

its time for me to just expect the worse to happen and be ready for it.

it seems you have already arrived at that point .  Relationships arent for everyone . 

• Like 1
jtmwatchbiz

thanks for this advice. yeah. you have a point. its time for me to just expect the worse to happen and be ready for it. you are also right that i need to respect her privacy. maybe this time i really love her and i dont want to lose her. maybe im just to crazy and paranoid nowadays.

now you're talking and i think you will be just fine! the girl obviously is special to you and love can make us all a bit crazy sometimes but i bet she is worth it :)

Headshot

i guess so. Mr. Wonderful. By the way thanks for all your opinions. But i hope i can get some idea from you on how to test her.

See Monsoon...I told you there were dangers in keeping that quote up as your signature. Now Twix thinks YOU are Mr. Wonderful.

softail

It sounds like Twix is struggling with some self esteem issues and was perhaps burned pretty badly in some previous relationships .  Sometimes the issues that need to be worked on reside within and not in our partners.  Just a thought.

Doug

Edited by softail
  • Like 1
SomeRandomGuy

I have a question, which of course you may decline to answer as being too personal ! lol As I recall you recently made the decision to leave the Phil because you got too bummed out by things here. [ a decision you later reversed i believe?] It surprises me that having a gf who seems as ideal as yours you would end up in such a negative state . You have [ it seems] a companion who almost everyone would be happy to have - so how could you get so down on things ?

no nothing is to personal for me

it was a few things... first almost everyone of my mates that I have made here just up and left in a 6 month period.

I got sick of the city and moved to another place where I am bored.

It wasn't until i was set and ready to go that I realised how much I would miss my partner.

and I like everyone else sometimes have a bad attitude.   Plus I had just spent a year in a NGO here that had me really bumed out.

also i had given up drinking.

So after checking myself I decided to stay for a bit longer and see how things go with my partner... in all honesty it is only her that is the reason I am staying. And she wants to finnish college before we go... so another two years is nothing to worry about i am thinking.

• Like 2
SomeRandomGuy

mate maybe u need to do a bit of self reflection.... crazy and paranoid will end any relationship.

U need to take a step back, never ever give all of yourself to a relationship. That is a sure way to a disaster. U have to keep a bit of yourself to yourself.

Never put all your eggs into one basket after all.

What's the worst thing that can happen if u lose her?

U are in south east asia right.... u do realise that now u are here>?

Just chill take a step back. If u are like this u need to stop. Ask yourself would u be with u if u knew these same thoughts were going thru your partners head?

U can always get another.

Headshot

I decided to stay for a bit longer and see how things go with my partner... in all honesty it is only her that is the reason I am staying. And she wants to finnish college before we go... so another two years is nothing to worry about i am thinking.

What's the worst thing that can happen if u lose her?

U are in Southeast Asia right.... u do realize that now u are here?

U can always get another.

Amazing. I (you) have found my one and only (and can't live without her), but you (Twix) can always find another girl (even though Twix thinks she is the one for him). Sounds a bit like a double standard to me.

• Like 1
SomeRandomGuy

Amazing. I (you) have found my one and only (and can't live without her), but you (Twix) can always find another girl (even though Twix thinks she is the one for him). Sounds a bit like a double standard to me.

but i do not have trust issue's with mine and not posting about how I can know if I can trust her or not.

It is not a double standard at all..... and u know it.

You know exactly what i am saying....

cmon headshot.... have a coffee and chill oi

jtmwatchbiz

reminds me of the rodney dangerfield joke: "my wife told me i'm one in a million...i found out she's right" :)

• Like 2
Headshot

You know exactly what i am saying....

Obviously, I don't.

Maybe I've been reading his posts differently than you were.

SomeRandomGuy

I was reading that he has trust issue's and wanted to know how he can trust her.

He said he was mad in love and a bit crazy and paranoid.

whats wrong with saying take a step back and chill. And then pointing out that if it does not work out he can always find another....?

What the hell is wrong with that adivce headshot?

I decided to stay for a bit longer and see how things go with my partner... in all honesty it is only her that is the reason I am staying. And she wants to finnish college before we go... so another two years is nothing to worry about i am thinking.

was a from a question I was asked by another memeber on why i decided to stay......

not really in the same contect now is it?