is this real? i have a filipina gf

jtmwatchbiz

I still can't tell if you're seeing her in person or just chatting on the internet. Which is it? 

the fellow is here in cebu and has already said he sees the gal whenever she has free time.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• twix

• jtmwatchbiz

• SomeRandomGuy

• Davaoeno

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Try having her raise a piglet for you.   That's the well-established method for determining if a girlfriend will develop into a good mother and wife.   Does she bathe and groom it regularly?   D

If she never asks for money and never hints about it, then IMO she is most likely a keeper. There are many great ladies who do sometimes ask for help because they really need it but IMO giving should

I will start off and tell you that I've been married to a Filipina for 18 years now and we have 2 kids.  We have lived in the USA all of that time until we moved back here 4 years ago. The difference

Humboldt

From what I have observed , first come first served ,, so much bola bola going around on both ends .

if your chat mate # 3 don't worry about  1,2.4,5

if you beat them to the draw ,,,

I would watch out for any Filipina saying Love in a fast way via internet , even if she not asking for money

• Triple Diamond Sponsor
Monsoon

Let me tell you a closely kept secret on how you can tell if a Filipina from a dating site is lying: 

Her lips are moving. 

If you have found a girl from a dating site in this country that is not riddled with issues then you my friend are a lucky bastard and should play the lottery with regularity.

i guess so. Mr. Wonderful. By the way thanks for all your opinions. But i hope i can get some idea from you on how to test her.

SomeRandomGuy

If you have found a girl from a dating site in this country that is not riddled with issues then you my friend are a lucky bastard and should play the lottery with regularity.

Man I do not know about that.... I met heaps of girls here before I met my partner.

None were from the internet... all were very bad.

My partner has never lied to me... ( except to tell me how gwapo I am)

Is loyal to me and my friends even over her own family.

I wish I had of used internet dating 5 years earlier.... but then again the 5 years of dating was fun too... except for the stabbing incident.

• Like 1

that was good for you somerandomguy. How can you really tell that your wife does not lie to you?

Thalcoozyo

If she never asks for money and never hints about it, then IMO she is most likely a keeper. There are many great ladies who do sometimes ask for help because they really need it but IMO giving should be limited to once you have met in person or to assist her in communicating with you if she is poor. I know others will disagree with me but my wife and I have been married for over 19 years, so I must have done something correct for her to put up with me this long. 

Excellent advice.  I'm going on 14 yrs. and travel to Phils frequently.  If she's not asking, then she is worth pursuing. ABSOLUTELY, you MUST go there to see her and spend time with her, in her own house/area. Unless you do this, you will not truly know her.

• Like 1

i am seeing her. we are no longer dating online. i see her physically. i am not sure that whhe i am around she is also chatting to some other foreigners. I dont know their culture and how to react if this is true.

Thalcoozyo

i am seeing her. we are no longer dating online. i see her physically. i am not sure that whhe i am around she is also chatting to some other foreigners. I dont know their culture and how to react if this is true.

But this would be a concern for any guy, when thinking of his gf, no matter where one lives, wouldn't it?  Be it Phils, US, Canada, or Germany... the girl can always be chatting with other guys.  Certainly the "sum of all things" comes into play here. You cannot make such a significant decision based on "I wonder..."  but you CAN make your decision on your having been there, talked with, visited with, hung with, chatted over time with... and the list goes on and on.  The feelings you get "over time" (based on reality) should outwweigh what your (paranoid) mind is coming up with.  However, there is something to be be said for "I like her, but I'm just not sure."  If that is the case, then she's not the one. IMO

• Like 1
shadow

i guess so. Mr. Wonderful. By the way thanks for all your opinions. But i hope i can get some idea from you on how to test her.

All joking aside, the "raise a pig for me" idea was great. It will not only test her honesty and responsibility level, you can eat it if it survives!

SomeRandomGuy

that was good for you somerandomguy. How can you really tell that your wife does not lie to you?

After 5 years of dating women in this country I know I have a good one.

Our first date she sat down and told me everything that first day ( none of it was that bad lol)

I have lived with her for a year now... She never asked me for money... not once. We have never argued.

And it is just one of those things mate.... I have never had warning bells. No Red flags.

If u are wondering weather or not u can trust a woman then get a different one.

I always tell guys to live here first before finding a woman.... but most guys come here as they found a woman.

Man when u meet the right girl, you just know.

Now wether or not she will be the right girl in 10 years lol... well that another story.

• Like 3

so you'seeing her physically, and i presume reaping the benefits of that, she doesnt ask u for money, u like her, she seems to like you ... whats the problem ? ?.. oh trust issues.

So, what do you do when she is not available to see you ? Are u chatting online to other girls , texting, talking to and chatting up girls in malls, bars whatever ? Maybe she has trust issues too !

• Like 2
Davaoeno

Our first date she sat down and told me everything that first day ( none of it was that bad lol) I have lived with her for a year now... She never asked me for money... not once. We have never argued. And it is just one of those things mate.... I have never had warning bells. No Red flags.

I have a question, which of course you may decline to answer as being too personal ! lol As I recall you recently made the decision to leave the Phil because you got too bummed out by things here. [ a decision you later reversed i believe?]

It surprises me that having a gf who seems as ideal as yours you would end up in such a negative state .  You have [ it seems] a companion who almost everyone would be happy to have - so how could you get so down on things ?

• Like 1

so you'seeing her physically, and i presume reaping the benefits of that, she doesnt ask u for money, u like her, she seems to like you ... whats the problem ? ?.. oh trust issues.

So, what do you do when she is not available to see you ? Are u chatting online to other girls , texting, talking to and chatting up girls in malls, bars whatever ? Maybe she has trust issues too !

yeah. i just see her during her freetime. i dont like to chat to other girls since i have her. But sometimes i get disappointed because she is hiding something and im very curious and i want to see what's on her computer. How can i make an alibi to use her computer?