is this real? i have a filipina gf

mactanfamily

She's not asking for money, but how much do you give her?

Not much difference between the two. So many guys here and overseas via the internet have white knight (save the girl) syndrome. Problem is she has 6 white knights.

• Like 3
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• twix

• jtmwatchbiz

• SomeRandomGuy

• Davaoeno

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Try having her raise a piglet for you.   That's the well-established method for determining if a girlfriend will develop into a good mother and wife.   Does she bathe and groom it regularly?   D

If she never asks for money and never hints about it, then IMO she is most likely a keeper. There are many great ladies who do sometimes ask for help because they really need it but IMO giving should

I will start off and tell you that I've been married to a Filipina for 18 years now and we have 2 kids.  We have lived in the USA all of that time until we moved back here 4 years ago. The difference

smokey

hi!

i am a new member of this forum. i would like to ask your opinion. I met this girl of mine in dating sites but im not sure if i can trust her. We have been dating for how many months now. i fine her good and she told me about her family. She is not dependent to me. I dont know if she is real or just acting so that i will fall for her totally. i enjoy her company. How can i know that she can be trusted.

Do i have the same situation with you? i wanted help.

well if we knew the secret to knowing all most of us would not be on our 2,3,4th wives 

• Like 4

thank you for all your replies. I just wanted more opinions from you out there so that i will be ready for any circumstances. I don't want to expect something for this girl and not to underestimate her. for sure in the future if we will be together i will be able to discover her real color.

I still can't tell if you're seeing her in person or just chatting on the internet. Which is it? The fact that she is still chatting with other guys means neither one of you have got a commitment yet. At some point you just have to make a commitment to her and learn to trust her. However before you do anything like that you both need to spend a lot more time getting to know each other. I made 3 trips to Cebu before asking my GF that is now my wife to marry me. We've been married 7 years now and living in the US. Everything has worked out well for us and no, I am NOT rich.

Davaoeno
I am comfortable talking to her even though her english is not the quite good.

I here  you  bruther  !!

Edited by Davaoeno
  • Like 4
Davaoeno

e so that i will be ready for any circumstances.

and now you are ???

her real color ?  most likely brown 

• Like 2
Half Baked

because i want her and i like her. help me

Sounds to me like you're already roped and tied!

Your question is, "how can I be sure I don't pick the wrong woman?"

My answer to you is, "Oh, you will!"

• Like 2
MarinePride

hi!

i am a new member of this forum. i would like to ask your opinion. I met this girl of mine in dating sites but im not sure if i can trust her. We have been dating for how many months now. i fine her good and she told me about her family. She is not dependent to me. I dont know if she is real or just acting so that i will fall for her totally. i enjoy her company. How can i know that she can be trusted.

Do i have the same situation with you? i wanted help.

I will start off and tell you that I've been married to a Filipina for 18 years now and we have 2 kids.  We have lived in the USA all of that time until we moved back here 4 years ago. The difference in our ages is only 2 years. I have a real good understanding of the culture and the way things are done here. 

Let me offer some strong opinions to you, bear in mind I'm an extremely cynical person. This may offend you.

1. I don't consider it dating unless you are both together physically.  Anyone can be anything and say anything on a website, after all the internet is the biggest place to B.S.  these days.  I've heard anecdotal stories of some girls who have many "boyfriends" on the internet.  The law of averages guarantees that they will be able to extract some money out of a few of them. People will come up with all kinds of ways to get money here. Bear in mind I'm an extremely cynical person.

2. I'm not going to go into age differences here in a matter of fact way.  But it is important when it comes to being on the same page in life.

3. When I came here to meet my current wife, I had alternatives lined up just in case. So should anyone, unless you like wasting time and money flying around the world.

4. Ask yourself why would a girl want to marry someone from a culture that is completely different from hers?  Are there no desireable men courting her here?  Are you her ticket to something better?  Have you revealed your finances and standard of living? 

5. Realize that no matter what, you are not her blood family.  Blood is thicker than water and this creates problems in my life over here more than anything else.  It's hard to live good and have stuff, when the rest of her family doesn't have as much.  There is a lot of the entitlement mentality here, especially amongst the parents, but that's my problem and may not apply to all, but it's something to look out for.

6. At some point you do need to trust people, but be aware of the scams and disingenuous behavior going on.  Times are tough every where these days and people are looking for an edge any way they can get it.

So good luck with whatever you decide to do. 

• Like 6
shadow

Try having her raise a piglet for you.

That's the well-established method for determining if a girlfriend will develop into a good mother and wife.

Does she bathe and groom it regularly?

Does she prepare economical and balanced meals for the piglet?

Does she spend too much time with other barnyard livestock?

Do piglets from the same litter require financial assistance?

And, does the piglet eat P1500 worth of food a week?

• Like 2

The short answer no, it is not real.  Nothing on the internet is real.  She may be the best woman in the world and your ticket to happiness, or she may not even be real.  Unless you are willing to visit her here in the PI, nothing else matters.  And if you are not willing to do that, then what are you doing?

• Like 1
jtmwatchbiz

for sure in the future if we will be together i will be able to discover her real color.

and she will yours. it works both ways and maybe focus on yourself and ask what you have to offer her in the way of a relationship and security as well. why not just give her the benefit of the doubt and see how it goes without being so worried about getting ripped off? life is short and judging by the level of suspicion you have towards filipinas i don't think you will be risking too much.

• Like 1
Alfred E. Neuman

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:  :ROFLMAO:  :ROFLMAO:  :ROFLMAO:  :ROFLMAO:   

Damn, man. I am glad I wasn't eating anything. I would have spewed all over the laptop. 

Jesus, that was funny as hell!

I was all alone in Sunburst Ayala and people thought I was crazy for laughing.