is this real? i have a filipina gf

hi!

i am a new member of this forum. i would like to ask your opinion. I met this girl of mine in dating sites but im not sure if i can trust her. We have been dating for how many months now. i fine her good and she told me about her family. She is not dependent to me. I dont know if she is real or just acting so that i will fall for her totally. i enjoy her company. How can i know that she can be trusted.

Do i have the same situation with you? i wanted help.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• twix

• jtmwatchbiz

• SomeRandomGuy

• Headshot

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Try having her raise a piglet for you.   That's the well-established method for determining if a girlfriend will develop into a good mother and wife.   Does she bathe and groom it regularly?   D

If she never asks for money and never hints about it, then IMO she is most likely a keeper. There are many great ladies who do sometimes ask for help because they really need it but IMO giving should

I will start off and tell you that I've been married to a Filipina for 18 years now and we have 2 kids.  We have lived in the USA all of that time until we moved back here 4 years ago. The difference

If she never asks for money and never hints about it, then IMO she is most likely a keeper. There are many great ladies who do sometimes ask for help because they really need it but IMO giving should be limited to once you have met in person or to assist her in communicating with you if she is poor. I know others will disagree with me but my wife and I have been married for over 19 years, so I must have done something correct for her to put up with me this long. 

• Like 7

The meaning of dating in my sentence is that we see each other on her free time. I do respect her because she is working to support herself and maybe her family. Just to give you an idea, yes she is not asking a single penny to me, I don't know maybe she is shy. But looking at her she is kinda educated. I am comfortable talking to her even though her english is not the quite good. But i am still afraid because in a long run i will be able to realize that she is not the one, How can i possibly test her? How will i know that i can trust her? i just met her in dating site. I am very curious because when i am not with her she keeps chatting on other man. I really need to be sure about this girl because i want her and i like her. help me

shadow

If she never asks for money and never hints about it, then IMO she is most likely a keeper. There are many great ladies who do sometimes ask for help because they really need it but IMO giving should be limited to once you have met in person or to assist her in communicating with you if she is poor. I know others will disagree with me but my wife and I have been married for over 19 years, so I must have done something correct for her to put up with me this long. 

Many scammers these days are not asking for money, or even hinting. They know that will drive foreigners away. They are out for the bigger kill, to get you to marry them and take them abroad where they can really get you for what you've got.

• Like 3

You sound skeptical- why?

Nothing is ever for sure so trusting your gut is not a bad strategy.

• Like 1

The meaning of dating in my sentence is that we see each other on her free time. I do respect her because she is working to support herself and maybe her family. Just to give you an idea, yes she is not asking a single penny to me, I don't know maybe she is shy. But looking at her she is kinda educated. I am comfortable talking to her even though her english is not the quite good. But i am still afraid because in a long run i will be able to realize that she is not the one, How can i possibly test her? How will i know that i can trust her? i just met her in dating site. I am very curious because when i am not with her she keeps chatting on other man. I really need to be sure about this girl because i want her and i like her. help me

So you are actually in the Philippines and spending time with her is what I was asking

I have seen guys sat they had a GF---- when they have done nothing but talk on the computer

Since shadow has already responded to this thread---- you might look at the bottom of his post for the -------pointman Cebu link

I would suggest checking into the services he has to offer----------- I wish they would have been around when I met my scamming bitch of an EX-wife

live and learn------ And she was my daughters pen-pal for 6 years------ longggggggggg term scammer she was

BTW---- when that little voice inside is talking to you------- usually there is a reason----- sometimes not---- but better safe than sorry

• Like 2

well if you are dating on line 

and she is still chating other man 

than you are not dating 

but she is looking for the one with the most money to spend around 

there is no fool proof method 

but visiting and be aware helps a lot 

there is nothing you can do to be sure 

after all it is just 2 people and there ways 

be aware and do your best 

good luck 

Try having her raise a piglet for you.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:  :ROFLMAO:  :ROFLMAO:  :ROFLMAO:  :ROFLMAO:   

Damn, man. I am glad I wasn't eating anything. I would have spewed all over the laptop. 

Jesus, that was funny as hell!

• Like 4
ThomsonJr

Ok, give me her username she used when you met her on the dating site. I'll log on to that dating site and send her a few messages. Let's see if she replies. :)

• Like 2
Dragonladies.org

Yes, and if you give her money to send the Piglet to nursing school, is the piglet actually attending classes?

:)

What are your intentions with this girl?  

She's not asking or hinting about money, which is generally good.

She's actually working, which is another good sign.

Maybe she really wants marriage, (Whether or not it includes immigration to a different country) and she's not sure you do...and she's still keeping her options open?

(Chatting other guys)

• Like 1
Maybe Next Yr

I am sensing a troll here!

• Like 1
Nangulo

hi!

i am a new member of this forum. i would like to ask your opinion. I met this girl of mine in dating sites but im not sure if i can trust her. We have been dating for how many months now. i fine her good and she told me about her family. She is not dependent to me. I dont know if she is real or just acting so that i will fall for her totally. i enjoy her company. How can i know that she can be trusted.

Do i have the same situation with you? i wanted help.

Me, too.  3 posts?