infoads

sheffieldmel

I have had a problem over the last two days with the laptop but it only seems to be when i view this site some of the text turns blue is underlined and when i hover on it it tells me it is something called infoads, I tried a system recovery and searching this site for info ads but no joy. I would be grateful for any help in getting this off also tried uninstall programme but its not listed on there.

sorry its called infolinks

i have the same thing

must be paul sending out viruses to us :)

any way i dont know what it is 

Half Baked

The easiest way to change the view with "Infolinks" is Ctrl + Alt + down arrow at the same time.

Half Baked

The easiest way to change the view with "Infolinks" is Ctrl + Alt + down arrow at the same time.

If anyone tried that.... the remedy is Ctrl + Alt + up arrow at the same time, if you don't know.

and i,d like to know how I got the words cockroach master on my avatar coz I did,nt put it there .

thebob

and i,d like to know how I got the words cockroach master on my avatar coz I did,nt put it there .

I think Paul is messing with you.

SkyMan

:rofl:

• Like 1

He he man thats classic. will have to check mine when i get home. as its not showing on my phone

Half Baked

He he man thats classic. will have to check mine when i get home. as its not showing on my phone

You just keep on laughing about "Cockroach Master", Philuk!! LOL!!! :ROFLMAO:  First degree !!!

I'm glad I'm not like you  poor saps and don't have the founder playing tricks with my profile.

Edited by Half Baked
  • Like 1

i didnt do anything and its gone now 

Half Baked

Well, its back now "Blood type", "resident", and "do anything" are blue and underlined in post #11.

Should i keep looking over my shoulder boss man. i see the threads been eradicated. am i safe in my own bed. or should i get a night watchman.

memo to self.

Read every thread from now on even if im not interested. ignorance could be hazardous to one health

they are back again buti got them with baygon spray 

feel safe til the morning :)