Where in Mactan to buy or rent a property?

airforceone

I'm looking to buy or at least a place to stay in Lapu-Lapu. I prefer near Mactan Doctors Hospital, any suggestions please?

airforceone

Nice kitchen :D  35K is a lot for me. what is the name of the village if you don't mind?

mactanfamily

San Vicente, near the elementary school and the new Modena subdivision. Slightly off the main highway but very quiet and spacious.

Good luck with the search. We loved the area and the island before we moved to the US. 

smokey

I have a house 5 mins from Mactan Drs. 

I am willing to rent but prefer to sell. I am offering terms. See my ad placed here on LINC.

http://www.livingincebuforums.com/topic/65221-3br-2cr-house-for-sale-or-rent-mactan-near-mepz-iitamiya/

Call me at 0918-590-4333

it is a nice place and very roomy... and the rent seems very reasonable to me... for what you get..

mactanfamily

it is a nice place and very roomy... and the rent seems very reasonable to me... for what you get..

Thanks Smokey. I dont think its over priced as I have had some offers to rent, but as I mentioned in my ad, I am really trying my best to sell it even offering a low down payment and terms. When we do come visit, we dont want to have to work for 2 weeks to rent it again.

I understand there are cheaper places nearby, no offence taken. I want whoever rents it to be happy. We worked hard to make it top quality. Not many rentals are going to have a 1 year old 180,000 Peso whirlpool gold fridge, a real US type king size mattress or a PC and 50 inch tv as part of the furnishings.

Sure glad I doubled up C purlins and roof fasteners when I built it. The contractor thought I was crazy of course. Still hoping Yolanda heads north though! No need to test it!

smokey

Thanks Smokey. I dont think its over priced as I have had some offers to rent, but as I mentioned in my ad, I am really trying my best to sell it even offering a low down payment and terms. When we do come visit, we dont want to have to work for 2 weeks to rent it again.

I understand there are cheaper places nearby, no offence taken. I want whoever rents it to be happy. We worked hard to make it top quality. Not many rentals are going to have a 1 year old 180,000 Peso whirlpool gold fridge, a real US type king size mattress or a PC and 50 inch tv as part of the furnishings.

Sure glad I doubled up C purlins and roof fasteners when I built it. The contractor thought I was crazy of course. Still hoping Yolanda heads north though! No need to test it!

i think you might be sorry to rent after all as NO one will take care of your high dollar stuff like you will ... and the maint will drive you crazy with the renter expecting you to deal with all the problems and you will be far away depending on someone local who will always need MONEY to do what you ask... we have NEVER made any money renting our place but as its already built for rent we plug on hoping to at least break even my advise is SELL or start looking for a doctor that will give you prozac to handle the stress

most high dollar stuff like the reef need to be babied and that will not happen without YOU there ... TV well a game of catch in the room by children will soon make your tv a broken tv 

Edited by smokey