Hello,,, I don't live in Cebu I live on Palawan  :cool: 

I've been searching the site for some info on fishing tackle and have come up a blank, all but some posts from 2011..

So question is where can I get Quality fishing tackle in Cebu ??

Does anyone know if  TCE Tackles Inc  is still in business and if so where they are located ?

Im needing a place that sells Penn,,, Shimano,,,, Rapala,, and the like,,along with other assorted sundries that go with fishing gear.

Thanks for any replies

It has been 18 months since I visited and purchased from them, so can't answer if they are still open. Assume they are.

Address:

A.C. Cortez Street, Mandaue City, Cebu 6014

What's the fishing like around Palawan?  Hard going where I am, but yet to buy a fish finder to make bottom fishing more productive.

It has been 18 months since I visited and purchased from them, so can't answer if they are still open. Assume they are.

Address:

A.C. Cortez Street, Mandaue City, Cebu 6014

What's the fishing like around Palawan?  Hard going where I am, but yet to buy a fish finder to make bottom fishing more productive.

Fishing here is smoking most times of the year,in the last 3 weeks ive caught well over 50 kilos of Tinigue, talaketok and cudas... i'm looking to upgrade my tackle after getting 360 meters of braid spooled off in 5 seconds 2 weeks ago, and last week something destroyed the gears on a german made deep water spinning reel after i got it hooked up, messed my boatman all up ,,,all he could do was sit there with his mouth open and both incidents are still the talk of the Ville..

I got a fish finder,,,,but mines 26 years old and powered by rice and pork. 

• Like 3
  • 4 weeks later...

S O S  My wife is in Cebu for the next few days,,,,where can she get me some decent tackle,,,mainly big lures........................

S O S  My wife is in Cebu for the next few days,,,,where can she get me some decent tackle,,,mainly big lures........................

You would probably have more "hits" on a new thread, than by posting a reply to an existing one. Just some advice.