'Anonymous' collective hackers intensify cyber attacks across South-East Asia

Hackers claiming to be from the notorious Anonymous collective have stepped up attacks across South-East Asia, infiltrating websites in Singapore and the Philippines.

Messages were posted on Sunday on the web-pages of at least five government agencies in the Philippines, urging the public to join a mass protest against corruption.

"To the corrupt – fear us," the message warned

Source and more to the story  http://www.smh.com.au/it-pro/security-it/anonymous-collective-hackers-intensify-cyber-attacks-across-southeast-asia-20131103-hv2bx.html

ILoveCyrus

just don't hacking into my bank account.  You'll get nothing.....LOL

SomeRandomGuy

I have been following the group for some time and they have been saying since early this year that november was when they would up their attacks across the globe.

13 of this month was the deadline for the american government to step down also. They have threatened if the government does not step down they will be starting massive attacks concentrated to disrupt the government and the country.

RogerDat

I have been following the group for some time and they have been saying since early this year that november was when they would up their attacks across the globe.

13 of this month was the deadline for the american government to step down also. They have threatened if the government does not step down they will be starting massive attacks concentrated to disrupt the government and the country.

Greetings! I thought that was the job of Congress?

• Like 2
SomeRandomGuy

Greetings! I thought that was the job of Congress?

hahahaha    i meant the 5th to  by the way which is today.....

• Admin (Retired)
broden

not the 5th here till tomorrow

there is still time for the government to step down.

i'm sure they will

SkyMan

What are they going to go?  Hack in and fix the Obamacare website?  Hahahahaha, good luck with that!
  • Like 2