Would you rather buy online than go to a store?

• Admin (Retired)
broden

i tend to like to buy online when i know the item well or there are plenty of descriptives and photos

and it's cheaper than i can get by running to the store

i've done , for example, the bulk of my Christmas shopping online since the very early days of online shopping

i also like to read tons of reviews for anything i'm considering purchasing online or otherwise before i do so... and now days the net is great for that.. plus youtube videos .. you can often uncover hidden gems you never thought about in reviews or get pointed to a different better item you never knew about or considered 

i also like to search the net for discount codes or coupons for internet or brick and mortar use

mikewright

Depends on the item and who I buy it from. Here in Oz I can buy a six-month packet of anti-flee/worm tablets for the dog for $23 less than the local vet sells them for. Same packet, not fakes. But buying a underwater camera, happy to pay more at the local store, because of the service, and knowing they'll honour the guarantee.

rainymike

Online?

Nope. Things need to be smelled, squeezed and fondled before purchasing. Wives, fruit and vegetables in particular.

Shopping Online is good if and only if you have credit and debit card.   

Lazada do COD for orders over 1,000 (and deliver free all over RP)

KonC

• Like 1
  • Triple Diamond Sponsor
Monsoon

In the Philippines? Of course, hands down, online; provided it is accurate and reliable.

Anything to avoid the 30 minute double entry, 4 forms to fill out, 2 copies of credit card slips to sign, open the box for testing, 3 people involved process of paying for something.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Jack_be_nimble

I like stepping out to go shopping here in the Phils. Sales girls are plentiful and helpful.  My wife is a reasonable thrifty shopper. No headaches. We limit our time out shopping to 60 minutes or so. Seldom will she want to spend more time shopping.

Edited by Jack_be_nimble