The pinay gets fat when you pay for food

I really don't think rice has that much to do with them putting on weight. After all, most Filipinas have been eating the stuff 3 times a day 7 days a week all of their lives and still manage to look sleek and sexy. Fast food though is another thing. The average Filipina probably doesn't go into places like Jolly Bee's or McDonalds except when there's a special occasion like a kids birthday party. Once in your home country the temptation to eat fast food everyday becomes even greater especially if one or both of you are working and don't have time to cook.

Rice has a lot to do with it. It won't lead to too much weight gain when it's pretty much the ONLY thing they are eating. That crap they eat here is some of the least nutritional rice you can get your hands on. It's only purpose is to keep the masses from starving to death.....or at least FEEL like they aren't. I wouldn't be surprised if the grains they are feeding the live stock here have more nutritional value.

Sent from my NEO-X5 using Tapatalk 4

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jtmwatchbiz

• Sven

• Wrye83

• SomeRandomGuy

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Don't have any similar stories.   Women are humans (for the most part) and don't need their feed rationed and monitored like pets.   How bloody controlling can you get? I can see why she moved on.

Lets see.....some buster comes to the PI to get himself a wife, a pretty and young wife that he couldn't get back home, and then gets annoyed because after they're married she puts on a little weight

find someone to have a relationship with who shares the same views as to what is important and what is not. i like for my entire family to remain healthy but my wife could balloon up to a metric ton a

Posted Images

jtmwatchbiz

my wife and her sister eat like horses and drink like fish but never gain an ounce. they are both tall, slim and weigh in at around 48 kilos. as many members here know from our home BBQs the eating and drinking these gals indulge in is frightening. i guess their lifestyle of being active along with helping out in the biz and traveling keeps them slim and in shape. nothing worse than just sitting around watching TV and that don't happen much in our home. they also don't have the typical filipino bloodline, as they come from spanish, japanese and american ancestry.

post-4506-0-00530800-1383623567_thumb.jpg

post-4506-0-51717100-1383623679_thumb.jpg

bahalina buong

Hey, your dungeon looks just like mine!  Weird.

And yeah, most Filipinas will gain some sort of weight once they hook up with a foreigner.  But if he's a positive influence on her, it will likely just be lean muscle and a general healthiness.        

Edited by bahalina buong
jtmwatchbiz

Hey, your dungeon looks just like mine! Weird.

yep...those pics are from one of their trips to leyte :)

smokey

did they get all them muscles from lifting heavy Rolex watches 

• Like 2

my wife and her sister eat like horses and drink like fish but never gain an ounce. they are both tall, slim and weigh in at around 48 kilos. as many members here know from our home BBQs the eating and drinking these gals indulge in is frightening...

I guess you've gone with option #6 from my shortlist :-)

It is probably an easier life than the guy above who is in full swing with #2...

Next time they are in Leyte, let me know. I will show them my collection of Timex watches!

• Like 1
SomeRandomGuy

hey hey which one is your wife?   is the other taken?

jtmwatchbiz

hey hey which one is your wife?   is the other taken?

the one in the first pic and on the left in the second is my wife and unfortunately for me she is taken. the one on the right is her sister and fortunately for you she is also taken.

i'm so dead :)

the one in the first pic and on the left in the second is my wife and unfortunately for me she is taken. the one on the right is her sister and fortunately for you she is also taken.

what about their mother? 

• Like 3
anonymous44

I read on another forum that Filipina's don't age well and therefore, if you are seriously involved with a Filipina you will need to educate her on proper nutrition, healthy eating, fitness/exercise and other health related matters, if you want to help preserve her beauty and youthfulness for as long as possible. I'm having that problem now - trying to educate my girlfriend on proper nutrition, healthy eating and fitness/exercise. The proper nutrition/healthy eating part is going well but fitness/exercise no so well ....... she seems to have got it in her head if she skips meals she will loose weight and what's the point of exercising if I've got to eat healthy. Now she is chubby but was so hot before she had her son a few years ago, she just never lost the baby fat but really wants too ...... it must be hard tho' cos eating healthy does cost more and the importance of fitness/exercise were never instilled into her.

I want her to exercise on a regular basis but seeing as I can't train her myself (in a wheelchair) maybe I might get her a trainer 2/3 times per week.

Can anybody recommend a gym around Paranaque area?

Eating healthy does not cost more. Just involves a bit more preparation and home cooking.

And yes, they are quite retarded when it comes to their understanding of how to lose weight. It is almost impossible to explain that just because you are skinny does not mean you are healthy or sexy. Nothing worse than a skinny girl that has no muscle mass. 30kg an 40 percent body fat is about as unhealthy as you can get.