The pinay gets fat when you pay for food

jtmwatchbiz

Good news from yesterday is that the younger sister *from the dream.....and who just freshly turned 18 and is smoking......SMOKING hot* is going to come stay with us for a couple weeks.

i hate to burst your bubble but this may not play out as you hope. there is a reason your gf feels it's ok for the "smoking hot" sister to visit and they may be 3 steps ahead of your silly plan :) 

• Like 2
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jtmwatchbiz

• Sven

• Wrye83

• SomeRandomGuy

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Don't have any similar stories.   Women are humans (for the most part) and don't need their feed rationed and monitored like pets.   How bloody controlling can you get? I can see why she moved on.

Lets see.....some buster comes to the PI to get himself a wife, a pretty and young wife that he couldn't get back home, and then gets annoyed because after they're married she puts on a little weight

find someone to have a relationship with who shares the same views as to what is important and what is not. i like for my entire family to remain healthy but my wife could balloon up to a metric ton a

Posted Images

ed villas

Negative posts like this really make me wonder why I bother posting.

if it werent for them, who would want to read anything.

yes some things are negative when its hard to think postive , one must try to be in a"postive" frame of mind when dealing w/some issues regarding weight. 

Skywalker

I have to smile to myself when I see these super hot little pinoy girls, fresh out of the bar, with a SMOKIN' HOT white GOD from the land of plenty, who has certainly let himself go, but is so full of his own self-importance, conferred on him by the smiling sexy girls.

Perhaps obesity is the new black.

• Like 4
jtmwatchbiz

I have to smile to myself when I see these super hot little pinoy girls, fresh out of the bar, with a SMOKIN' HOT white GOD from the land of plenty, who has certainly let himself go, but is so full of his own self-importance, conferred on him by the smiling sexy girls.

Perhaps obesity is the new black.

yo where you been? money make a man gwapo. and i takes offense with that there black reference as i was borned a poor black chile and i ain't fat neither. .

• Like 1

i hate to burst your bubble but this may not play out as you hope. there is a reason your gf feels it's ok for the "smoking hot" sister to visit and they may be 3 steps ahead of your silly plan :)

Her visit is to see if a live in situation would work. I'm leaving country next month and will be gone for a year. I want the sister to stay in the house with my gf and help her around the house and keep her company. In exchange I pay for her college.

I am serious with my gf, I wouldn't make any advances on her sister. I'm just gonna mess with my girl's head a bit.

Sent from my NEO-X5 using Tapatalk 4

yo where you been? money make a man gwapo. and i takes offense with that there black reference as i was borned a poor black chile and i ain't fat neither. .

Well I take offense with the 'money makes gwapo' reference. Maybe money is the only redeeming feature with some males, but I believe other ways of living are possible for most of us.

• Like 1
Davaoeno

Well I take offense with the 'money makes gwapo' reference. Maybe money is the only redeeming feature with some males, but I believe other ways of living are possible for most of us.

You tell them Sven !!!  I  believe that  living without money is the best way  [ and I'm plenty gwapo ! ]  We need more free thinkers like you and me Sven !!!

• Like 1
I am serious with my gf, I wouldn't make any advances on her sister. I'm just gonna mess with my girl's head a bit.

By now I am sure you know what a bolo is-------- if not--------- you soon may get educated   :)

What ever you do--- don't accidently call you GF her sisters name or I think you get chop-chop

Edited by KID
Headed that way

Always call her baby or sweetie unless you have a second to repeat in your mind what her name is.

• Like 1
USCebuana

Yeah, I guess I'm a prick, but she has a choice. She either repairs the product and gets it back into the original condition or I will be forced to trade it in for a newer model. I mean really, at 20 years old I was rock solid. There is no damn excuse for being this damn lazy.

I like the part where you call her a product. 

• Like 3

I really don't think rice has that much to do with them putting on weight. After all, most Filipinas have been eating the stuff 3 times a day 7 days a week all of their lives and still manage to look sleek and sexy. Fast food though is another thing. The average Filipina probably doesn't go into places like Jolly Bee's or McDonalds except when there's a special occasion like a kids birthday party. Once in your home country the temptation to eat fast food everyday becomes even greater especially if one or both of you are working and don't have time to cook.

• Like 1
Davaoeno

I liked the other part even better !

smokey

Get her to tell me about some type of insecurity or cry to help? Shit, when she wakes up from having that effin dream where I cheated on her with her younger sister, that I have in all honesty never screwed....or even met in person, it takes me about an hour to get her to tell me wtf I did and why I'm getting the "I want you to die" stare. It would take a professional shrink years to get her to cough up any seriously screwed up mental issues she might have. *although I suspect it would have something to do with her younger sister if there was something going on in her head lol*

She's a great girl and is very good to me. She knows how I feel about her and what I would do for her. The only BS I get from her is usually caused by me doing something stupid *other than that damn sister dream and when she asked me questions when I'm sleeping thinking I tell the truth when I talk in my sleep......and then getting pissed at me when I do let a little white lie slip answering her stupid questions...."are you bored with me?", awake answer, "stfu", sleep answer, "yeah"*. She knows me teasing and pestering her is nothing more than me trying to motivate her....and it works, I think she enjoys the teasing for some screwed up reason.

Good news from yesterday is that the younger sister *from the dream.....and who just freshly turned 18 and is smoking......SMOKING hot* is going to come stay with us for a couple weeks. I'll use this sister jealousy thing to its fullest. That rear in will be as firm as her little sister's in no time...or else she will leave me. Either way, win. ;)

when ever they dream and your in it i can say YOU will always be the bad guy i think many are man haters inside from watching the mistress train from a young age 

• Like 2
jtmwatchbiz

i hear dat! man dem bittses wid dem big breasteses come a runnin when i glide up mango in my ride!

post-4506-0-78773100-1383521623_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

Idiom - a group of words established by usage as having a meaning not deducible from those of the individual words.

Here's a bit of reading material for ya.

http://usmw.ucweb.com/s?e=g_en&q=too+much+estrogen+in+men