The pinay gets fat when you pay for food

Skywalker

You need to understand the priorities:

1.   Nice clothes, and a good bag.

2.   Attractive hair and face.

3.   Great looking slippers, leading to nicer shoes.

4.   An expensive smart 'phone and tablet to match.

5.   Food.

So, once the first 4 boxes have been ticked, and before they get a wealthy guy, they eat last and little.

Of course, once the money barriers are down, they eat eat eat.  Of course they get fat, unless they manage it - or you do.

You wouldn't consider it strange for a woman to control the weight of her children would you?

MAN UP - if you don't manage properly, don't look for excuses or scapegoats.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jtmwatchbiz

• Wrye83

• SomeRandomGuy

• Sven

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Don't have any similar stories.   Women are humans (for the most part) and don't need their feed rationed and monitored like pets.   How bloody controlling can you get? I can see why she moved on.

Lets see.....some buster comes to the PI to get himself a wife, a pretty and young wife that he couldn't get back home, and then gets annoyed because after they're married she puts on a little weight

find someone to have a relationship with who shares the same views as to what is important and what is not. i like for my entire family to remain healthy but my wife could balloon up to a metric ton a

Posted Images

jtmwatchbiz

MAN UP - if you don't manage properly, don't look for excuses or scapegoats.

that's enough...no soup for you.

• Like 1
Dragonladies.org

AttN: Ladies

I know what you want, and what you need.

Why waste your time on annoying whiners who can't satisfy you?

They won't put a ring on your finger, or a delicious pastry ring in your belly?

Call me.  I've got what you are looking for.

post-4936-0-84467000-1383307755_thumb.jpg

• Like 5

They won't put a ring on your finger, or a delicious pastry ring in your belly?

How about a compromise...

Delicious pastry ring on the finger.

Hmm, kinky...

for a happy relationship, finding someone who fits with you is, as opposed to finding anyone and forcing a round peg in a square hole

Note to self: Do not force round women into my square... :-)

Edited by Sven
  • Like 1
A_Simple_Man

The sexercise theory is bullshit.  So many fat foreigners in this country who must all have active sex lives.

Sexercise is more about the combination of sex and aerobic exercise.  When you just let her crawl on top and help herself its not the same thing.

USMC-Retired

My wife weighs 65 pounds and no I am serious. Two kids later and 3 years still 65 pounds. I really could care less if she put on weight. At the moment not in the cards it seems.

Sent from my A919i using Tapatalk 2

A great fay girl can always lose weight----- ugly on the inside never goes away !!!

Most of the "china dolls" I have met-----ugly on the inside

Edited by KID
  • Like 1

Always stay too drunk to pay! it woeks actualy, And u get a buzz with the cure. lol

Edited by Kukkikano
Mandingo

Lets see.....some buster comes to the PI to get himself a wife, a pretty and young wife that he couldn't get back home, and then gets annoyed because after they're married she puts on a little weight after a lifetime of not being able to afford decent foods. How dare she......

On the other hand look at it from her side. She's married to a buster, a guy that is probably overweight himself and not able to satisfy her like a young man could. Hell, I don't blame her for drowning her miseries away in food. Before you start bitching about how fat she is go look in the mirror and be honest and rate yourself. I have yet to see too many Brad Pitt type foreigners in the PI strolling around.

I for one am grateful to have what I have and lucky she is in my life, whether she is fat or slim I am the lucky one.  

• Like 8

My girl is packing on the weight.......well not so much weight but losing muscle and gaining nasty, jiggly fat, getting some tummy rolls and I see an extra chin forming. I'm starting to get pissed with it as I am losing weight and she was fecking lazy and did nothing all day long but cook and eat.

I have stopped the flow of money for groceries (read: rice) and will immediately cook any rice in the house I happen find hidden somewhere and give the dog a feast. Rice is absolutely forbidden in my house. I don't ration her food or tell her what to eat, other than the no rice rule, but I give her major shit if I see her eating junk food. It's amazing what some of these girls deem as "healthy" food. Complete lack of any basic understand of nutritional needs or the concept of more calories in than going out means you get fat. (I actually had to teach her what the word "calorie" meant)

When we go to the disco I always make sure to request the song "Bubble Butt" from the DJ, and leave a good tip if they have that disgusting video available, and when it comes on I start jiggling her fat ass. I make sure to request that song at least 3 times a night to really drive my point across.

I bought her running/walking shoes and refused to give her a ride to the market, she must walk or be hungry. I make sure to only give her enough money for one days worth of food, that way she must at least walk the 2 km to the market at least once per day. I find as many excuses as I can to get her to make a trip to the market.

I refuse to hire a new helper since my last one was fired and now she has a job that requires her to do SOMETHING other than sit on her ass, eat and watch her fecking soap operas.

I have lost most of the sexual interest that I had in her before. ME withholding sex really was the deciding factor to get her off her ass and get serious about exercising. She is now walking most every morning up the mountain a good 5km or so. (Sometimes I hop on the bike and make sure she is actually walking and not over at a friends house eating something)

Yeah, I guess I'm a prick, but she has a choice. She either repairs the product and gets it back into the original condition or I will be forced to trade it in for a newer model. I mean really, at 20 years old I was rock solid. There is no damn excuse for being this damn lazy.

Sent from my NEO-X5 using Tapatalk 4

• Like 1

My girl is packing on the weight.......well not so much weight but losing muscle and gaining nasty, jiggly fat, getting some tummy rolls and I see an extra chin forming. I'm starting to get pissed with it as I am losing weight and she was fecking lazy and did nothing all day long but cook and eat.

I have stopped the flow of money for groceries (read: rice) and will immediately cook any rice in the house I happen find hidden somewhere and give the dog a feast. Rice is absolutely forbidden in my house. I don't ration her food or tell her what to eat, other than the no rice rule, but I give her major shit if I see her eating junk food. It's amazing what some of these girls deem as "healthy" food. Complete lack of any basic understand of nutritional needs or the concept of more calories in than going out means you get fat. (I actually had to teach her what the word "calorie" meant)

When we go to the disco I always make sure to request the song "Bubble Butt" from the DJ, and leave a good tip if they have that disgusting video available, and when it comes on I start jiggling her fat ass. I make sure to request that song at least 3 times a night to really drive my point across.

I bought her running/walking shoes and refused to give her a ride to the market, she must walk or be hungry. I make sure to only give her enough money for one days worth of food, that way she must at least walk the 2 km to the market at least once per day. I find as many excuses as I can to get her to make a trip to the market.

I refuse to hire a new helper since my last one was fired and now she has a job that requires her to do SOMETHING other than sit on her ass, eat and watch her fecking soap operas.

I have lost most of the sexual interest that I had in her before. ME withholding sex really was the deciding factor to get her off her ass and get serious about exercising. She is now walking most every morning up the mountain a good 5km or so. (Sometimes I hop on the bike and make sure she is actually walking and not over at a friends house eating something)

Yeah, I guess I'm a prick, but she has a choice. She either repairs the product and gets it back into the original condition or I will be forced to trade it in for a newer model. I mean really, at 20 years old I was rock solid. There is no damn excuse for being this damn lazy.

Are you serious? What about what's on the inside? Maybe weight gain is a cry for help or addressing an unmet need...I'm sure you may see such nonsense in some subsequent posts, but frankly I agree with you 100%. Your candor is infectious and delightful. There's no excuse outside of a medical condition for someone in the prime of their life just sitting around doing nothing constructive, packing on pounds and getting fuglier every day.  

• Like 1
SomeRandomGuy

WORD.

no excuse at all... i think u are where i was 5 months ago with my girl. 

No more its the law. I don't give a feck either... if they are so silly they can not see how easy a trade in is here then it's their loss.

At the moment it is all doing well and she is smarter for it.

I also have a rule no soaps. they dumb u down even further then their own education and catholic church ever can

A_Simple_Man

I took a Visa Run to Honk Kong.  Came back with some young white dude sitting next tom me swearing"  Its only allergies, Man" As he coughed and sneezed his nose all over me.  Not much to do in that environment but get a nasty flu that I passes on to the GF.

Tell ya what though, she sure lost weight!  She went from seriously well put together to downright skinny inside of 2 weeks.  Try that if you want.

(Disclaimer:  Not recommended but it is guaranteed to work.  As to the asshole sitting next to you on the plane, I hope you catch something you cannot cure you rat bastard.)

Are you serious? What about what's on the inside? Maybe weight gain is a cry for help or addressing an unmet need...I'm sure you may see such nonsense in some subsequent posts, but frankly I agree with you 100%. Your candor is infectious and delightful. There's no excuse outside of a medical condition for someone in the prime of their life just sitting around doing nothing constructive, packing on pounds and getting fuglier every day.

Get her to tell me about some type of insecurity or cry to help? Shit, when she wakes up from having that effin dream where I cheated on her with her younger sister, that I have in all honesty never screwed....or even met in person, it takes me about an hour to get her to tell me wtf I did and why I'm getting the "I want you to die" stare. It would take a professional shrink years to get her to cough up any seriously screwed up mental issues she might have. *although I suspect it would have something to do with her younger sister if there was something going on in her head lol*

She's a great girl and is very good to me. She knows how I feel about her and what I would do for her. The only BS I get from her is usually caused by me doing something stupid *other than that damn sister dream and when she asked me questions when I'm sleeping thinking I tell the truth when I talk in my sleep......and then getting pissed at me when I do let a little white lie slip answering her stupid questions...."are you bored with me?", awake answer, "stfu", sleep answer, "yeah"*. She knows me teasing and pestering her is nothing more than me trying to motivate her....and it works, I think she enjoys the teasing for some screwed up reason.

Good news from yesterday is that the younger sister *from the dream.....and who just freshly turned 18 and is smoking......SMOKING hot* is going to come stay with us for a couple weeks. I'll use this sister jealousy thing to its fullest. That rear in will be as firm as her little sister's in no time...or else she will leave me. Either way, win. ;)