The pinay gets fat when you pay for food

Scruffydog

http://elitedaily.com/news/world/big-butt-healthy-butt-study-says-women-big-butts-healthier/

Scientists from the University of Oxford have discovered that women with larger than average butts are not only increasingly intelligent but also very resistant to chronic illnesses.

According to ABC News, the results found that women with bigger backsides tend to have lower levels of cholesterol and are more likely to produce hormones to metabolize sugar. Therefore, women with big butts are less likely to have diabetes or heart problems.

And having a big butt requires an excess of Omega 3 fats, which have been proven to catalyze brain development. The researchers also found that the children born to women with wider hips are intellectually superior to the children of slimmer, less curvy mothers.

Eyeonthenut reports that the team analyzed data from 16,000 women.

From ABC News:

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jtmwatchbiz

• Wrye83

• SomeRandomGuy

• Sven

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Don't have any similar stories.   Women are humans (for the most part) and don't need their feed rationed and monitored like pets.   How bloody controlling can you get? I can see why she moved on.

Lets see.....some buster comes to the PI to get himself a wife, a pretty and young wife that he couldn't get back home, and then gets annoyed because after they're married she puts on a little weight

find someone to have a relationship with who shares the same views as to what is important and what is not. i like for my entire family to remain healthy but my wife could balloon up to a metric ton a

Posted Images

musicman666

Negative posts like this really make me wonder why I bother posting.

I could justify myself to you, but what right do you have to demand such a thing just because you made a false assumption and a negative exaggeration about 2 people who you never met? 

a bit of a killjoy....  bah humbug!! :oldtimer:

Edited by musicman666
Kahuna

If you are in love, you take the good with the bad..and hope she does the same.

• Like 6

Let's be constructive please.

I think it is clear that most women in the Philippines will quickly put on weight if they are left to eat whatever they like in unlimited amounts. This is because of the lack of education, and crappy dietary habits in the country - lots of rice, pasta and sugar, fast food, etc.

On this issue, I believe any man in the Philippines, assuming he likes women in the first place, will have essentially six options:

1) change girlfriends often

2) micro-manage what his girl eats every day, to keep her on the straight and narrow

3) educate his girl about diet (he may need to educate himself first)

4) learn to be happy with a fat woman (while being surrounded by other über-sexy, flirtatious females on a daily basis)

5) marry and bring the wife to a Western country where obesity is the norm, hence may not feel like a problem

6) find a girl who is genetically inclined to stay slim regardless of diet. There are some of these in every country, in my experience. A quick look at the mother and granny will give a good indication.

I cannot think of any other options... Can you?

A_Simple_Man

Lots of sex.  Its the best exercise and helps keep weight down.

• Like 2
senseless

I had the opposite experience. My wife would force feed me during my yearly slimming cycle. What I always did in the past was bulk up for the winter and then lose that weight during the spring/summer. It's a pretty natural cycle if you're from a colder climate with all 4 seasons. With my wife's forced feeding i ballooned up to 220-230. It took me 6 months of working my ass off to get back down to 175.

The only time my wife got fat was when she got pregnant. She's still working on getting that weight off. Apparently a lot of C-Sections have trouble losing that weight.

rainymike

My story is simple.

When a girl dumped me in the past, I'd just move on and got over it. Didn't have to try to drag her into the mud to get even.

If you want to live in this country, there's a lot of crap to deal with. You need to focus on what your issues really are. And of course, learn how to overcome them.

• Like 1
udonthani

usually yes they do gain it, but sometimes they can spectacularly lose weight. I had this 22 year old girl last week who showed me photos on her tablet her how she used to look about 18 months ago, when she was really chubby at almost 60 kilos despite being less than five feet tall. Not sure how she did this, she claimed just by eating less and doing a bit of excersise, not anything drastic like going to a gym or anything, but she has lost about 20 kilos since and I can report she was a right shag definitely the pick of the bunch so far. In fact I'm looking forward to seeing her again on her next day off. .

SomeRandomGuy

Let's be constructive please.

I think it is clear that most women in the Philippines will quickly put on weight if they are left to eat whatever they like in unlimited amounts. This is because of the lack of education, and crappy dietary habits in the country - lots of rice, pasta and sugar, fast food, etc.

On this issue, I believe any man in the Philippines, assuming he likes women in the first place, will have essentially six options:

1) change girlfriends often

2) micro-manage what his girl eats every day, to keep her on the straight and narrow

3) educate his girl about diet (he may need to educate himself first)

4) learn to be happy with a fat woman (while being surrounded by other über-sexy, flirtatious females on a daily basis)

5) marry and bring the wife to a Western country where obesity is the norm, hence may not feel like a problem

6) find a girl who is genetically inclined to stay slim regardless of diet. There are some of these in every country, in my experience. A quick look at the mother and granny will give a good indication.

man I thin option number three is all that matters. My woman is awesome in that she understands u are what u put in.

This is what I do when I have a new puppy.

-----------

My wife eats what she wants.  Both of us do, including crap like chocolate and white rice.   She's 90 pounds and I have abs.

man I eat light meals at night also. It is not really about the size of my girl. When she puts on weight she takes an hour to get ready when we want to go anywhere. When she is fit and healthy she is happier, takes 4 secs to get ready and does not get jealous as she knows she is the bomb.

Seriously though I do like to joke but all jokes aside. Most people here do not even know that some food is bad. I educated my partner not because of fear that she would get fat but fear as to what she was doing to her body.

U should see how happy she is with a six pack and all her friends asking her how she did it.

Trust me Siuk.. she is as free as a bird. I am not a controlling dude.

but it was a funny post

Lots of sex.  Its the best exercise and helps keep weight down.

Sexercise?....my favorite sport   :yahoo:

The sexercise theory is bullshit.  So many fat foreigners in this country who must all have active sex lives.

Being active is the key to staying at a healthy level of bodyfat.  The less active a person, the lower your metabolism will be. Keeping active, especially starting your day with some form of strenuous exercise, will raise your metabolism allowing you to consume the naughty enjoyable food without piling on unsightly fat.  Of course, always in moderation, and always as part of a larger healthier diet.

7) Find a woman who takes the initiative, likes to learn, and doesn't need a man to tell her how to keep herself at a healthy weight.

Always amuses and slightly annoys me the way so many think of all Filipina's as little children who need a guiding hand throughout life.  There's lots of smart women here who can stand on their own two feet, and can even teach us a few things.  Depends what you want from a relationship. Personally, I'll save being a daddy for my kids.

• Like 6

When you substitute polished rice with wholesome nutritious food by volume it's bound to happen.

Edited by hyaku
batman2525

Negative posts like this really make me wonder why I bother posting.   I could justify myself to you, but what right do you have to demand such a thing just because you made a false assumption and a negative exaggeration about 2 people who you never met?

so why did you thank him?

• Like 1
  • Admin (Retired)
broden

find someone to have a relationship with who shares the same views as to what is important and what is not. i like for my entire family to remain healthy but my wife could balloon up to a metric ton and i would still be with her and love her just the same, i could let myself totally go to pot and she would love me just the same as she always has too 

but to each their own 

but you should both openly state what is important to you in a relationship pretty early on or most likely you both will end up with some unhappy surprises 

what specifically is important to you in a relationship really doesn't matter, we each have different wants and needs, but for a happy relationship, finding someone who fits with you is, as opposed to finding anyone and forcing a round peg in a square hole

• Like 7
  • Admin (Retired)
broden

What ? Jiggly Butts rock..Fat bottom girls make the rocking world go round !

• Like 2