I Love My Wife!

Nice words Headshot and I hope your wife drops in and gets to read your words.

I have loved my wife dearly myself for over 12yrs now and when she showed that she could put up with Paul I then knew I had that right girl.

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jtmwatchbiz

• SomeRandomGuy

• Headshot

• broden

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I love my wife dearly, and I want everyone in the world to know that. In fact, I can't even imagine life without her. She is loving, caring, beautiful, thoughtful, healing, sexy, smart, in short...eve

That is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sweet!   BUT, your hard man image is now dead.   I mean, who wants an enforcer who loves his wife?  I mean, really?  

i think i'm gonna throw up. what's next...an easy listening and barry manilow tribute thread?

Posted Images

Wolfpack

I don't know if anybody else has ever proclaimed their love for their wife like this on LinC Forums, but I can't imagine that it is a bad thing to do.

and they call me the most hen pecked person on the forums?

yeah, maybe I still am...because actions speak louder than words...you really love your wife? can your cell phone...then she might believe you...might

(you know why and if for some reason you don't, ask your wife, she will remind you)

jtmwatchbiz

I have loved my wife dearly myself for over 12yrs now and when she showed that she could put up with Paul I then knew I had that right girl.

mine puts up with him too but that makes me uneasy :)

jtmwatchbiz

and they call me the most hen pecked person on the forums? yeah, maybe I still am...because actions speak louder than words...you really love your wife? can your cell phone...then she might believe you...might

who is "they"? and yes headshot does indeed love his wife and i'm sure she knows it just fine :)

• Like 1
For Real

...then i realized how much I would miss her silly head and couldn't bring myself to leave her...

You shoud be happy to be getting it - sensible, silly or otherwise

Most off the time when the man say or write that he love his wife so much he was doing something stupid.

To cover himself from wrongdoing. My 2 cents

Will not go in details but that's my experience hehe

SomeRandomGuy

Will not go in details but that's my experience hehe

ha some people yes... other people no.

Some people just like to share what they are feeling. For all we know he may have woke up that morning and realized that he is very lucky that he trusts his woman completely and is over joyed that he made the right decision.

Sometimes u just know but even though u know it takes a penny dropping moment for u to really know. To be sure that u made the right decision.

Nothing wrong with a man declaring his love for a woman. Neither does it mean he has done anything wrong. Maybe he just realized he had done everything right.

• Like 3
Davaoeno

Maybe he just realized he had done everything right.

one can always hope !!  :yahoo:

• Like 1

A lot of guys here talk about themselves being the hen pecked in the relationship/marriage when in reality, it's the Filipina wives and girlfriends who mostly feel that way. Everybody knows Philippines is one of the 3rd world countries. Most if not all foreigners in this country do not believe in discrimination, however, "action speaks louder than words." Age gap between a Filipina and her partner contributed to the hen pecked situation. A lot of Filipinas are treated as inferior by their partners. Of my many friends who got married or had relationships with foreigners, I've only known one Filipina friend who has a so-called hen pecked husband. In our own words here, "UNDER." Wives' Educational attainment and income can also be reasons why most Filipinas are treated as inferior. Most Filipinas have to ask permission to their partners when they see something they like in the mall. Guys just buy what they want (of course they're the ones who made more money). Only when wives or girlfriends ask for divorce , annulment or break up that their partners feel inferior and fear, but guys who don't really care about their partners would have no fear of losing them. Wouldn't it be nice if both partners are crazy in love with each other?

By the way, I like the original post. It showed love and affection for his wife.

Edited by BestGirl
  • Like 2
jtmwatchbiz

i have met headshot and his wife and it's true he does love her so much. many members here have also met me and my wife as well. there is no doubt i love my wife and am happy to serve her as she reminds me all the time :)

• Like 2
rainymike

Educational attainment and income can also be reasons why most Filipinas are treated as inferior. Most Filipinas have to ask permission to their partners when they see something they like in the mall. Guys just buy what they want (of course they're the ones who made more money).

I was guilty of this at first. But in time, I discovered that my partner needed to be in a decision-making and budget management role. When I did not do that, there was no reason for her to be responsible and placed her in a dependency role. When I started to change things up - giving her responsibility for the budget and more decision-making, she stepped up to the plate. We both agree that how we raise our kids will shape the family's future. And we both believe that they (and not me) are the future. That has become the priority for the two of us. It has really made a difference in the quality of our relationship. 

• Like 3

I knew a guy once that loved his wife, and then the next wife and the next...actually loved all four of them...i would hope that everyone who gets married loves their spouse.

• Like 1
SomeRandomGuy

I knew a guy once that loved his wife, and then the next wife and the next...actually loved all four of them...i would hope that everyone who gets married loves their spouse.

thats why on paper I am a muslim.