I Love My Wife!

Good post, and I'd wager that most of us with filipina wives feel the same way.  In life I've made two or maybe even three really good decisions, and one of them was marrying my wife.

That said, if I posted something like that and she read it, I'd be in insta-trouble with her asking "why did you write that, that did you do something?  Lagot Ka!" (you're busted)

• Like 2
  • Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jtmwatchbiz

• SomeRandomGuy

• Headshot

• broden

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I love my wife dearly, and I want everyone in the world to know that. In fact, I can't even imagine life without her. She is loving, caring, beautiful, thoughtful, healing, sexy, smart, in short...eve

That is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sweet!   BUT, your hard man image is now dead.   I mean, who wants an enforcer who loves his wife?  I mean, really?  

i think i'm gonna throw up. what's next...an easy listening and barry manilow tribute thread?

Posted Images

Davaoeno

I don't know if anybody else has ever proclaimed their love for their wife like this on LinC Forums

Probably not, but I will come right out and say it myself --- " Bill, I  also love your wife "

• Like 7
jtmwatchbiz

Very nice OP to wake up to this morning :coffee:

i think i'm gonna throw up. what's next...an easy listening and barry manilow tribute thread?

• Like 7

I agree with watchman........

Can't helping thinking that OPer has been bad (or more like judged to have been bad (though he like me is 100% ignorant of the actual crime)) and supplies have been withheld pending suitable but unspecified and unquantifiable contrition.

I doubt if this will be enough. In fact I know it wont lol

• Like 1

Danggit, Bill! Now my wife is askingme why I don't make posts like this?! :/

I'm gonna check the "husband handbook"... I'm sure you have broken some rule in there.

Husbands Handbook, Mine has only two rules and they are 

Rule 1 , Wife is always right , no exceptions !

Rule 2.  If for some reason you think you wife is not right, refer to rule 1 .....

• Like 2
  • Admin (Retired)
broden

Headshot

BTW, did I mention that my wife often serves me breakfast in bed?

Me likey your positive post, declaration-message.

I feel the same way...

Good on ya Headshot.

post-678-0-00354300-1383238425_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

BTW, did I mention that my wife often serves me breakfast in bed?

It seems that the breakfast in bed thing really earns serious brownie points with many people.

I know a friend of mine who regularly treats his wife to breakfast in bed. I know that it is regular because she will always post it on facebook for my wife to read. Hence I (regulary !) get asked why I never do that.

Personally, I prefer to be served breakfast at a table. I have never had breakfast in  bed ... I can't see how it is better than at the table.

But I understand that it is the concept that it is a big treat offered as a token of love.

It is one of those mysteries of life that no one can explain I suppose.

• Like 2
SkyMan

I love my wife too.  She's my sunshine.  No breakfast in bed for me, I wake up before she does and I let her sleep.  We quarrel some but make up fast.  I can't imagine being without her.  I like to surprise her with flowers on odd days instead of just the days you 'have' to.  I think that means much more.

• Like 3
SkyMan

I don't know if anybody else has ever proclaimed their love for their wife like this on LinC Forums, but I can't imagine that it is a bad thing to do.
Not a bad idea at all.  So often LinC is like the news where they only the bad is reported and the good stories go to page 29.
  • Like 2
BossHog

The onset of senile dementia is often characterized by...

oh never mind.

####

Breakfast in bed is okay I guess.

As long as you get to bend her over the kitchen table for a root later in the day.

Mind the cutlery.

• Like 4
jtmwatchbiz

As long as you get to bend her over the kitchen table for a root later in the day.

now that's my kinda guy! enough of this sentimental baloney and back to reality!