Google Maps Gurus, I Need Help, Please!

I have never spent much time messing about Google Maps, other than looking up locations and browsing given areas of the globe. 

What I need, if anyone is willing to do it for me, is to have a single location placed on a map, a Point A or whatever it would be called, titled "Chan's Farm & House". Is that possible? I don't have all the points around the perimeter of the property. I just know where the property is located. 

It is just off a secondary country road, and adjacent to a small side road - that I really didn't know was even a proper road! (I'll post a pic of it sometime so you know what I mean.)

Anyway, can anyone mark the point, and title it, on Google Maps for me, please? Here is an image showing the location:
Screenshot 2013-10-25 11.15.01.jpg

This link should show you what you need to know to mark the point? I hope so, anyway?

Here is a link to the map location page: http://goo.gl/maps/yGB6c

Edited by Paul

I noticed some mistakes and have changed them in the original post. Sorry about that.

I have never spent much time messing about Google Maps, other than looking up locations and browsing given areas of the globe. 

What I need, if anyone is willing to do it for me, is to have a single location placed on a map, a Point A or whatever it would be called, titled "Chan's Farm & House". Is that possible? I don't have all the points around the perimeter of the property. I just know where the property is located. 

I did it for you, but you can do it yourself at

http://www.google.com/mapmaker

Edited by spydoo
  • Like 1

I got it. Sorry. Thanks for that, man. Truly.

Just put in the co-ordinates 12.9854116,103.0116455 in Google maps. It's pending but will show up shortly.

Edit: Just found out that there is a time delay, so could take days to register. I think it's to overcome spammers.

Edited by spydoo

... about Google Maps, 

Gday Paul

Google sent me an email to say the site is listed. If you zoom in on 12.9854116,103.0116455 you will see the farm listed. I hope that's what you had in mind?

• Like 1

This is the URL that shows exactly where it is. The cooridindates you gave are very close, though. 

http://goo.gl/maps/gySxd

Thanks, mate. As long as I have something to give others, that's mainly what I need. 

She has a new phone now, with the GPS and all that sort. So, we can add it to her phone, I suppose, somehow.

• Like 1