Gender gap 'narrows' The Philippines in the top 10.

spritsail

Well, i suppose most men between 21 and 30 are away in the merchant navy, and the women are housemaids, leaves a sporting chance for an old fart like me.

as like quite a few countries don,t have a census its pure guess work many births in the philippines are not even registered so to me its pure guess work espeically in parts of asia .also countries that have been through large wars where mostly men have been killed can tip the balance quite a bit meaning its hard to quote figures acurately as to which countries produce one gender more than the other .

Considering the culture of the only nation left whose laws are mostly in lock step with Catholic Church teachings there is less chance of sex selective abortions and alternate fertilization methods which would account for an excess of either gender above what occurs naturally.

• Like 1

china and india being in favour of boys make it hard to gain accurate figures on gender inbalance due to the killing of girls out in the provinces .These two countries are already suffering from selective birth rates and its only going to get worse unless their goverments can change things,just how they can do it is another story.

Jack_be_nimble

Department stores, banks, anywhere a business serves the public.

I would not consider department store/bank uniforms slutty. Not even close. Nothing wrong with how they dress IMHO.