HSBC ATM transaction limit is now PHP 20,000

Jim in Cebu

Talking about withdrawing cash at HSBC in Cebu ... is it safe leaving that bank with so much cash on your person ? Is the ATM inside the bank building ? Do you have private transport waiting at the bank for you ?

Even in my own home town I would be nervous leaving a bank with the equivalent of 40 to 50k pesos in cash. In fact I have never had that much cash on my person anywhere.

Davaoeno

is it safe leaving that bank with so much cash on your person

Sure- just dont look so nervous that anyone thinks you are carrying $100,000 usd on you !!! lol

besides- have you seen how small most of the pinoy guys are ??? :ROFLMAO:

• Like 1

Talking about withdrawing cash at HSBC in Cebu ... is it safe leaving that bank with so much cash on your person ? Yes!

Is the ATM inside the bank building ?YES!

Do you have private transport waiting at the bank for you ?NO!

Even in my own home town I would be nervous leaving a bank with the equivalent of 40 to 50k pesos in cash. In fact I have never had that much cash on my person anywhere. :-)

Just to clarify : When I said that " I have never had that much cash on my person anywhere" , I meant anywhere geographically (The Philippines or any other place). I didn't mean hidden in my clothes or elsewhere on my person.  :rolleyes:   

Well if you've never had that cash anywhere on your person, it would also mean you have never had it anywhere geographically. And vice versa. You could even simplify and say - you've never had that much cash. Never :-)

musicman666

im not sure if this has changed but in the ayalla hsbc the machine on the left just dishes out 500s the one on the right just does 1000s...sometimes the one on the right runs out so you are stuck with 500s and a limit of 20k per serving although my daily is still 80k ....its all based on the number of notes!

i sometimes wander out of there on occasion with say 60k in bills ....my school fees charge me an extra percentage if i use the credit card so there you go.

Edited by musicman666