so1ehg.jpg

2qtl6bk.jpg

2mfiyw9.jpg

11j51zn.jpg

11wa9vn.jpg

2mpa1pu.jpg

• Like 4
Headshot

Very nicely done. That is a great studio-type home. Imagine what they could have done with a passenger car with an observation deck. I really like all of the wood. Even though it is a small space, the wood gives it a feeling of richness.

• Like 1
towboat72

in Oregon there is a motel -camp groung area that rents these out as motel rooms .I have taken my grand kids there several times they really enjoy it .

• Like 1
tom_shor

They took them all out of service with the railroad now I never know when the train is finished.

• Like 1
Headshot

They took them all out of service with the railroad now I never know when the train is finished.

It's finished when you see the flashing red light.

• 3 weeks later...
SkyMan

Half a forest went in to the making of that.  Beautiful though.  It does strike me a bit odd the décor is all southwestern instead of railroad stuff though.  Pictures of trains, engineer's lanterns for lights, that kind of thing.