Making passport payment in Cebu by representative allowed?

I sent my passport application to Manila via Air21 andI just received my email notice about paying the $110 for the passport application. I know you are allowed to use a representative to pay for you in Manila but I am wondering if the Consular office in Cebu also allows this? Has anyone here used a representative to make the payment in Cebu? Thanks for any responses. 

Keotom

• Administrator
Salty Dog

I did it with Cebu expat services when I was in Dumaguete. He had to make two trips as they wanted a letter from me authorizing him to pay for me. I scanned it and sent it to him via email. They accepted it. I got my new Passport at my home in Dumaguete 10 days later. It cost the same so I got the one with extra pages.

Edited by Salty Dog
  • Like 1

I did it with Cebu expat services when I was in Dumaguete. He had to make two trips as they wanted a letter from me authorizing him to pay for me. I scanned it and sent it to him via email. They accepted it. I got my new Passport at my home in Dumaguete 10 days later. It cost the same so I got the one with extra pages.

Salty Dog,

Thanks for your response. Did you do that recently? I don't see that service listed on his site but I sent an email to verify.

K.