Boat Seating

Had an awesome trip on the OceanJet a few days ago. Was my first trip ever to the Philippines and sadly came back from Bohol.

Anyway I really found the OceanJet seats comfortable and wondered if anyone knew where I could buy them? Does anyone know of a supplier in the Philippines?

post-15208-0-20478300-1382338612_thumb.jpg

Since these boats from from outside the country, I would imagine the seats would not, typically anyway, be available in the Philippines. 

Of course, I have been wrong before - on the odd occasion. 

Knowdafish

I would have looked at the seats closely. There is likely a tag or I.D. of some sort, possibly on the bottom of them. A mirror might have helped you find it. 

Alternatively a tour of the wheelhouse will likely give you the name of the manufacturer of the boat. You could try to contact them and ask them who makes their seats. 

Canuck Joe

nice seats...never been in an ocean jet that nice, is it new?

most  aircrat seats are made by recaro, also made them for the ford sierra cosworth pluss a host of other high end cars