Sign in to follow this  
Mike Bannister

Sugar free powdered drinks (Tang, Holiday, etc)

Mike Bannister

I am unable to locate any in my province and thought my wife would be able to easiliy get some in Cebu. Yesterday she spent heaps of time in ayala with no luck.

Does anyone know where these can be bought.

I know S&R had some when we lived in Cebu but our membershiphas expired and It is not worth rejoining given our location on the Zamboanga peninsular.

My wife is in cebu until monday so she can go and get if we know where

LRK

Sugar free products, any sugar free products (except eco/organic sugarfree products for people who cannot consume sugar) still contain Aspartame, sucralose or any kind of artificial sweetener.

Whom i would advice to steer clear from as much as possible.

Tang, eightoclock those kinds of powdered drinks all contain 'fake sugars'

• Like 2

dc3driver

He didn't ask for health advice, he asked if anyone knew where to buy something he is looking for. I will check the next time I'm at S&R.

• Like 2

agent17

C2 sells sugar-free tea apple flavor in plastic bottles.  They sell them in 1.5 liter size too.  It's not a powdered mix though.

Mike Bannister

Thanks, at my age and size I need to cut out sugar, c2 sugar dree is great bit not availble here and of course pepsi and coke have their sugar free options, but I know in australia sugar free and diet are now more frequent than sugar loaded> Thanks for your help guys water it is

Grey_O_Wolf

I am unable to locate any in my province and thought my wife would be able to easiliy get some in Cebu. Yesterday she spent heaps of time in ayala with no luck.

Does anyone know where these can be bought.

I know S&R had some when we lived in Cebu but our membershiphas expired and It is not worth rejoining given our location on the Zamboanga peninsular.

My wife is in cebu until monday so she can go and get if we know where

I have seen Tang (and other powders) for sale in the Grocery departments of the two Guisano malls in Talisay. (The SRP Mall is now closed, however, so the one in Tabunok has a good variety.)

Jawny

I have been able to eliminate the desire for sweet flavored drinks, though it took some doing. Water is my beverage of choice and spares me the troubles of searching for hard to find stuff. I also have a family member with type 1 diabetes, so chasing down foods that are suitable make for long shopping efforts. Thus, we simplify.

Have you considered tea? There are a variety of choices/flavors which can be sweetened if you want with whatever your choice of non-sugar sweetener.