lost in translation

I occationally recieve 'miss send' texts from the family members and would like to know

what they are accually saying.

Using online translators does not quite work as they seem to come out backwards,

sideways and any other way but to make sense!

Can anyone out there do a better job for me?

My curiosity is killling me! Thanks in advance.

This one will not translate at all... shorthand?

"Ayaw pag ana gang. Love man kaau tka. Hengun.ani lang jud cguro ku.

Cge lang ga. Aku lang xuwayan Ug uxav akung bataxan, dli ku mutou ane, nga text"

And this makes no sense...

Good afternon pakisabi ni juliet magpadala ako bukas pang bili ng gatas

ha saka tapus sa uniform half lang ipadala ko

SomeRandomGuy

dont worry love i love u so much . maybe it is just the way i am but dont stress i will try to change my attitude, i dont believe in this text

is the first one in my loose translation it is confusing... btw gang is what guys use for love to gf or partner

next one ill ask the mrs but its pretty straight forward

good afternoon please tell juliet i will send the money for the milk and uniform and i will only send half

your gf have another bf?

sorry just adding an edit as I had to ask my mrs if i got the right... pretty much though that is what it says.... hope this does not ruin your day and all...... if u already do not trust.. then get out.... <<<<<<< speaking from experience. The reason u are checking is obviously u have warning flags already

Edited by SomeRandomGuy

The 1st is from my gf to her (1yr) younger sister, they are always argueing....

The 2nd is from the youngest sister (who I sponcer) to my gf...

It's like a jigsaw puzzle... haha...

Edited by Detour
SomeRandomGuy

ha  ok well gang mate is something u call your gf or bf but i don't know mate.. i guess it is possible    never heard it used to family members   just so u know unless her name is gang-gang then yes that is possible  but if not...  maybe u need to do some investigating

u know paul sells learning bisaya books here and there was a website he was talking about or promoting a while back to learn online

'miss send'

Read   "wrong send"   Seems  like might mean same, sending message to wrong recipient.   Maybe?

okay.... an update...

Apparently, the first text was from the arguementative sister to her boyfriend, she missend to my gf,

who try to send it back, but missend to me instead!? 

Do you think they could make such a messy lie?

I asked the youngest sister what it was...

Chris24

Be careful about replying to texts from the extended family, or else you may get flooded with religious texts, usually at the most inopportune moments.......

• Like 1
SomeRandomGuy

ha u don't want to know what i think.....

they will tell u messy lies and get cranky when u don't believe it....as i said that was from a guy to a girl   not from a girl to a guy....

unless they are bayot i have never heard gang being used by a woman...    but hey i got no vested interest in telling u fibs

Davaoeno

without skipping a beat !!!!!