Sign in to follow this  
MikeMS

Biker Dave

MikeMS

I was told biker dave was going to open his own place a while back. Just wondering if that ever happened?

shadow

I was told biker dave was going to open his own place a while back. Just wondering if that ever happened?

Must have been quite a while back, Dave moved to the US two years ago. Recently he was back for a short visit.

• Like 1

udonthani

I got a PM from him some weeks ago to that effect also. I was sorry to just miss him by a few weeks. He said he was in Asia for the month of September, and not even exclusively in the Philippines for all the month, so I imagine he is back in the states now.

MikeMS

Yes I guess it was long while ago. Probably around the time the new owner of our place took over.

shadow

Yes I guess it was long while ago. Probably around the time the new owner of our place took over.

That would be about the time he left.