where in cebu can i send documents to aust, with fedex or dhl

hi i got to send some documents to aust, where or which is the best firm and where is it?

thanks

ron

I have used Mail and More, located at most of the big malls and other places.  Google for locations.  They offer Fedex and others.

hi i got to send some documents to aust, where or which is the best firm and where is it?

thanks

ron

Where from Ron ?

senseless

Just send it from the actual DHL facility. Forget these third parties can't be trusted.

Coords: 10°19'8.53"N 123°58'44.01"E

It's across the street sorta from the Waterfront hotel. Corner of Airport Rd and Airport Access Rd.

Edited by senseless

from cebu

ok thanks

if in city . like ancienrocka mention. LBC offices all around. And they`re as expensive as all the others.

If faxing the documents is ok?

Mail and more can do that for you

ok i went to the office  near the airport up to 1/2 kg was 1300 pso ,and there on mon/tuesday

so thanks for the advice

ron

I recently used LBC for ATO documents, took about 4 days and cost 1100 peso, and that was from Toledo to my accountant in Cairns .