Ozepete

Good one Aus, tell us a bit about ya self mate. (I know, I'm a bloody sticky beak!)

Edited by Ozepete
  • Like 1

Good one Aus, tell us a bit about ya self mate. (I know, I'm a bloody sticky beak!)

Hi Ozepete.  Originally a South Australian, spent the last few years on Queenslands Sunshine Coast, very difficult to leave there I can tell you. :killself: However married a lovely Filipina, and here I am. :cool:

G'day. And welcome mate

From Sydney myself ,

been coming to phills for over 10 years on and off until I decided to live here ,one and half years ago.

Al

• Like 1

G'day. And welcome mate

From Sydney myself ,

been coming to phills for over 10 years on and off until I decided to live here ,one and half years ago.

Al

Hi, thanks for the welcome.  I worked in Sydney for 4 years, great City.  It is the Opera House birthday, what a marvel of architecture. :cool:

How’s it goin mate?

Welcome to forums. I agree to other OZ`s posts earlier about the seppo`s and this site for locals being very informative and interesting.

One year in Cebu city now from Sth E Qld.corner

Hi, SEQ, particularly the Sunny Coast, is just about perfect.  If there is a God, he or she would live there. :cool:

Welcome aboard Aus!

Thanks. :cool:

G'day sport, welcome welcome to the Dungeon :welcome2: 

Thanks, McKay is a lovely quiet easy going town. :cool:

good information if you ignore the septics as they are usually full of shit.... :wave:

Actually a very good place to find information about Cebu!!

ha ha ha ha, I heard someone say - " you can tell a Yank, but you can't tell him much " :yahoo:   I certainly would not say that :cool: