ozboy

Hit quite hard here in naga.....still aftershocks intermittent but power just back on.....

MarinePride

I'm on mactan too, lots of open space...was on the street in my undies lol...lots of people in the street. The after shocks are un nerving and everyone runs out because sometimes it can be a pre curser to a bigere one.

I'm going to the beach....

shit it keeps shaking

I'm just glad the house didn't come down.  I was really worried this time.  The way they build the 2 story concrete houses here has always bothered me and I've often thought of the house as a tomb if the earthquake was ever epicentered here. 

• Like 1

OzGuy43

still shaking here we got our bugout bag ready 

T.S.

Just saw this on facebook...

AjbnggY.jpg

MarinePride

you must get a big electric bill with that shandy fired up lol

We hardly ever use it!  I paid over $200 for it at Cebu Homebuilders in Mandaue City though, one of the biggest wastes of money, but it looks nice.  Power for the whole house runs about 3500 peos a month.

• Like 1

Knowdafish

I'm going to the beach....

Tsunami surfing? 

ellenbrook2001

huhuhu so bad here in MANBALIN our new building was moving  a taught the building going to collapse very stressing welcome to CEBU

Knowdafish

I'm just glad the house didn't come down.  I was really worried this time.  The way they build the 2 story concrete houses here has always bothered me and I've often thought of the house as a tomb if the earthquake was ever epicentered here. 

If it's well engineered and well built using the right amount and mix of concrete and enough of the right size rebar you have nothing to worry about. 

trax

According to my gf, there are damages in SM Consolacion, and some places as BDO can't open.

udonthani

4 killed in a building collapse somewhere in Cebu city, not sure where.

BBC are continuing to mispronounce Cebu on the radio, also they are referring to Cebu as a 'tourist resort'.

Edited by udonthani

SkyMan

Mactan airport closed according to the radio.

This seems to be the main thread.  Can the title be changed to Bohol?

SkyMan

News reports of looting in the Pasil fish market.

Headed that way

gf was just coming off the ferry when it hit, had boarded to go to Bohol, got a call not to come, sold her ticket and was waiting on the jeepney when it hit. She said that many people have died in Cebu. Not sure how many that would amount to but it appears to be a mess there.