panther

4 people killed in southern phillipines according to u.k news 

broden

hang on tight boys

samatm

on Mactan too.  pretty scary stuff.   A shelf came crashing down. fortunately no one underneath.  We all went to doorways while the rolling continued.  seemed like a long minute or so.

Canuck Joe

I shot this as it happend at my house on Mactan Island.

your crazy man lol what if it was just building power

good capture of video!

JasonEcos

Just heard from a relative in Carmen, Bohol. He said its not too bad and hes ok but the local church collapsed.

• Like 1

MarinePride

your crazy man lol what if it was just building power

good capture of video!

I was the only one in the house, everyone else was outside.  This happened about a year ago also and I told myself if it happens again, I'm getting it on video.  Lots of aftershocks are still going on.  There really isn't anywhere to run to where I live, lots of structures.  The safest place is probably under the Crosswind..lol !

tim

Any feedback from Biasong Talisay City Cebu please post when U can... have family there ...thanks

SkyMan

I have a report from a friend the JMC building on Colon and the Pasil fish market collapsed.

OzGuy43

lol yeh was still asleep when it started, sounded like a large jet was about to fly in my window. only moved to bloody tagbilaran a month ago!

Jawny

Felt it in leyte. Shook our pool enough to spill water. Not strong, but distinct. Lasted about 30 seconds.

panther

I shot this as it happend at my house on Mactan Island.

you must get a big electric bill with that shandy fired up lol

Majorsco

Felt like about a 5.5 here in Dapitan. Felt just like the one last year North of Dumaguete.

Canuck Joe

I was the only one in the house, everyone else was outside.  This happened about a year ago also and I told myself if it happens again, I'm getting it on video.  Lots of aftershocks are still going on.  There really isn't anywhere to run to where I live, lots of structures.  The safest place is probably under the Crosswind..lol !

I'm on mactan too, lots of open space...was on the street in my undies lol...lots of people in the street. The after shocks are un nerving and everyone runs out because sometimes it can be a pre curser to a bigere one.

I'm going to the beach....

shit it keeps shaking

udonthani

tried to call various people in the Visayas all over - Mindanao, Bohol, Cebu. No signal.

it made the BBC World Service news bulletin where they mispronounced Cebu.

Kahuna
  • Like 4