Sign in to follow this  
Half Baked

American Sunflower Seeds

Half Baked

I have found sunflower seeds that are just as good, if not better, than David's from back home in the US.

Sunflower seed eaters: try them and see! They are great! I get mine from Guisano Capital SRP.

post-14689-0-31324600-1381753083_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

KID

He done turnt native on us---- hide your rice maker :)

American sunflower quality directly is related to the USDA -------------the USDA is controlled by the US government-------So I do believe this thread should be in America politics

• Like 1

smokey

I have found sunflower seeds that are just as good, if not better, than David's from back home in the US.

Sunflower seed eaters: try them and see! They are great! I get mine from Guisano Capital SRP.

oh now your talking to a seed eater...... i used to when in stock buy all the sunflower seeds but look at the amount 2.8 oz and cost was i think 70 to 80 peso ... i now solved the problem and have at least 30 16 oz bags of davids cost 200 peso a bag... as i am overstocked i will let you if you want take 15 bags at cost 

• Like 1

Canuck Joe

oh now your talking to a seed eater...... i used to when in stock buy all the sunflower seeds but look at the amount 2.8 oz and cost was i think 70 to 80 peso ... i now solved the problem and have at least 30 16 oz bags of davids cost 200 peso a bag... as i am overstocked i will let you if you want take 15 bags at cost 

im in...where can we do this deal  :yahoo: