Sign in to follow this  
John3150

Septic Tank Cleaning

John3150

I bought a house in compostela,cebu a few months ago,i think my septic tank is full now.Do anybody know someone

from cebu or mandaue or closer i can hire to come and pump my tank out..i really do need help with ,Thanks in advance

cebubird

speaking of that, is there a product sold that can be poured down the drain to help with septic tank issues?

jtmwatchbiz

Thank you...I will give them a call today

be very careful to ask them if they do indeed have a purpose-built pump truck vs a portable pump pulled behind a crude tank truck. most of the phone numbers and different ads in the phone directory will lead you to the same company, and they are a nightmare. a broken down leaking tank truck will pull up with an equally broken down 1920's pump pulled behind on a home made trailer and a crew of no less than 8 ex-con looking goons will proceed to spew more septic goo on your driveway and yard than pump into the truck. then they will try to convince you that you need to spend 10.000 to fix some un-named problem with your tank, after they halt the pumping about 1/2 way thru the operation. 

thebob

speaking of that, is there a product sold that can be poured down the drain to help with septic tank issues?

What exactly are the issues? Often the problem is that bleach has been used too often and the bacteria in the tank have all been killed so it stops digesting.

Sometimes you can restart this with some baking yeast. Start it going with some sugar and hot water and when it is foaming well after a couple of hours, pour it down the bowl.

Make sure the stench pipe is clear and that it is routed above roof height.

• Like 1

Woolf

The company I mentioned has several tank trucks, and the trucks have a pump mounted on the back the truck.

I have not used the company, so I can not tell how good or bad a job they do, but the company has been in operation for several years.

• Like 1

Woolf

John

If you use the company I mentioned, can you please let us all know how they did the job

Paul

I definitely agree with Bob on this. We used to do this in order to maintain our septic system at a home I grew up in. We had it for many years, before it ever needed to be opened and pumped out. I am talking a couple of decades.

John

If you use the company I mentioned, can you please let us all know how they did the job

I agree, if you would be so kind to do so. Woolf has now recommended them twice. It would be good to see how well they take care of a members' needs.

• Like 1

roaddog

Not sure if it's found in the Philippines but Rid-X is a septic tank product been around for many years.

• Like 1

Fred M

There is some stuff advertised in some of the builders suppliers in Tagbilaran. Cant remember the name but it would be available in Cebu as well. Apparently you can pour it regularly into the toilets as well as doing the tank once every few years.

John3150

John

Woolf

The septic tank cleaning company came today to pump my septic out.They are very professional with the proper truck

and pump.I am going to use them again when my tank fills up because there are some problems with my tank like water

leaking inside from the outside,also one compartment has no finished inside wall...The name and address is....

JCM Septic Tank Service

Old Banilad Road Cebu, City

tel.# 261-2214....261-2215

Thanks Woolf for your help

Woolf

Great!!

Thanks for your responce.

I thought they were located in pasil because I seen their trucks  parked  there

Edited by Woolf
  • Like 1