I am at a loss on how to handle

SomeRandomGuy

Just a point to consider, when the guys stop ogling your partner it may be time to trade her off on a prettier one

:cool:

...... What bothers American celebrities more than being noticed by the paparazzi, is when they're no longer noticed by the paparazzi. As for myself I'm 64 and my wife is 35. The last time we were together in Cebu was 9 years ago when I was 55 and she was 26. Did guys look at us? Yes! Especially when my gf (now my wife) invited 7 of her female friends to join us!!! I enjoyed every minute of it! Frankly, I just don't get this thread. Since when is having a beautiful, affectionate gf/wife a problem?
  • Like 1
  • Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SomeRandomGuy

• smokey

• ILoveCyrus

• jtmwatchbiz

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Think about it for a second. Jealous men, screwed at birth by being born in third world country, short dick most likely, piss pot poor and will be for the rest of their life. White man like you comes

You know I think that is a major contributing factor to a lot of the frustrations many expats have when transplanting to the Philippines. Surrounding yourself with people you have practically nothing

This has happened to my wife on numerous occasions; more than once with me standing right next to her. I nearly got into a fight with a taxi driver that asked for her phone number while I was sitting

Posted Images

Davaoeno

ask bob ward he did not pay a bill and was beat by 4 locals of course no one wanted to get involved 

but I am sure many wished that they had got involved- but then that would have made it 5 on one !!

IM 35 mate and quiet attractive  lol

That's the problem.

If you're old, ugly and have money (or just look like you have money) they won't be hitting on your gf. They will be hitting on you - trying to get money :)

jtmwatchbiz

Frankly, I just don't get this thread. Since when is having a beautiful, affectionate gf/wife a problem?

of course it's not, but some guys like to cry the "woe is me" nonsense as it implies to readers that they have a hot partner.

• Like 3
  • Administrator
Salty Dog

of course it's not, but some guys like to cry the "woe is me" nonsense as it implies to readers that they have a hot partner.

45898136.jpg

• Like 1
SomeRandomGuy

hmmmmm...

ok whatever dude

Just wanted to know what a socially acceptable behavior it was and wether or not it was normal... as i have discovered it is not that normal as I have lived here for 6 years and it is just a thing seems to be more so in duma then in cebu or anywhere else I have lived...

I do not need to imply to readers that I have a hot partner. I live in SEA, why would i come here and get an ugly one?

Edited by SomeRandomGuy

Nothing to fear but fear itself. 

Remnds me of a song.

'If you want to be happy for the rest of your life, make an ugly woman your wife.'

Just laugh at the children. You must be confident and trust.  Then let it go.

If you can't trust the woman, let her go.

Bringing my wife to the states was worse....doctors proposed to her.

I chose to find their futile attempts amusing. 

If you don't exude confidence, they will use it like a dog smells fear.

You can't indulge in anger, jealousy or loss of control.

They'll notice your face slightly change color.  Gotta let it go.   

Lots of super horny dudes around here. 

Saw one today super seriously trying to seduce a girl after springing for a cup of rice at a canteena.

They'll drive wedges, talk behind your back, provoke....it's all a childish joke.

A strong relationship can't be broken.

We laugh and take pride in the creative and valliant attempts to tempt me and my wife. 

They're like marshmellows hitting a rock.