I am at a loss on how to handle

SomeRandomGuy

half the girls bring it on themselves today i saw a girl with 5 or 6 inch heels in skin tight stretch pants.. camel toe glaring and hair almost blonde with a push up bra... shee i turned around to take a second look ..

Where????

• Like 3
  • Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SomeRandomGuy

• smokey

• ILoveCyrus

• jtmwatchbiz

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Think about it for a second. Jealous men, screwed at birth by being born in third world country, short dick most likely, piss pot poor and will be for the rest of their life. White man like you comes

You know I think that is a major contributing factor to a lot of the frustrations many expats have when transplanting to the Philippines. Surrounding yourself with people you have practically nothing

This has happened to my wife on numerous occasions; more than once with me standing right next to her. I nearly got into a fight with a taxi driver that asked for her phone number while I was sitting

Posted Images

SomeRandomGuy

Dumaguete men are some of the worst/most resentful men I have ever ran across.

thats the thing I have been wondering as I have lived here for almost 6 years now and I have never had it this bad.

I have lived in many different towns and visited many others and here in duma it is borderline out of control and to be honest I am really quiet shocked.

When these instances were a weekly thing it is damn easy to shrug off but as a daily thing ( and I mean constantly every fecking time we leave the house together and quiet often when she is out and about doing things).

My poor gf is at the point where she does not really like going out here as the lovely shy girl that I enjoy spending time with ( note she is not shy around me and my friends) is starting to get angry enough that her looks could almost kill.

So that is sort of what I was after weather or not it was a trend starting to get out of control or it was this town and the locals in it.. Thankyou mate I guess i just got my answer

also as far as adapting i point with my lips order chicken and rice and love it. Eat with my hands and I am so localized now I will do anything to get out of the country.... can't get more adapted then that I think.

• Like 1

Been to Duma many times with my GF never had a problem, if ur so concerned get an ugly one, problem solved.

• Like 1
SomeRandomGuy
Been to Duma many times with my GF never had a problem, if ur so concerned get an ugly one, problem solved.

visiting somewhere and living somewhere are two totally different things... and my gf aint that beautiful... but inside she shines as it was who she was that first attracted me to her not what she looked like.... maybe she is more what the locals like here or something as she is very very cebuna beauty.

I used to date when of the hottest things I have ever seen in this country and anyone that knows me from here and seen the ex would agree.. to bad she was rotten on the inside....  stopped looking at looks and started being more interested in what makes a person.

The girl I am with is very much not typical.... stands on her own feet. Has her own opinions and hates most other locals ( i know how that sounds )

anyway just saying and thanks for the feedback guys was not expecting to get so many posts back

Edited by SomeRandomGuy
  • Like 1

Enjoy your GF or your wife...Enjoy your life....All the feedback in the world isn't going to help you...There is something missing that is making meaningless outside influences bother you.Filippinos do this kind of shit-after you go by it's probably somebody elses turn.Be about your life,the ones affecting you sitting off to the side like they are watching TV-that is there life.

• Like 5
SomeRandomGuy

Posted Today, 06:33 PM Enjoy your GF or your wife...Enjoy your life....All the feedback in the world isn't going to help you...There is something missing that is making meaningless outside influences bother you.Filippinos do this kind of shit-after you go by it's probably somebody elses turn.Be about your life,the ones affecting you sitting off to the side like they are watching TV-that is there life.

I agree but it is just good to know that I am not the only one this is happening to. And that it is a lot more full on here.

I do attempt to enjoy my life with every fabric of my being as I am unsure if there is anything after this world and I believe we one get once chance and I also believe that we should all try and attempt to live in a state of peaceful bliss as it is almost how we are designed.

In saying that it is not about other people's opinions. Half the reason I am on this forum to make sure that some of things I do feel here is not just myself.

I could just strike up a conversation with random dudes at coffee shops but this forum even though at times can have quiet colorful feedbacks is probably the best philippines forums there is ( and no I am not kissing your ass paul)  anyway thanks again

• Like 3
ILoveCyrus

half the girls bring it on themselves today i saw a girl with 5 or 6 inch heels in skin tight stretch pants.. camel toe glaring and hair almost blonde with a push up bra... shee i turned around to take a second look ..

AND she was really a................dude....!!!

• Like 1
ILoveCyrus

Many a white guys I've seen here have ugly pinay chicks.......... and they're not so great to look at either (sorry to all.....no offense)

ILoveCyrus

SM  love them camel toe looks 

Many are single ...........looking to "land" the BIG FISH........!!! (white dudes)

Many a white guys I've seen here have ugly pinay chicks.......... and they're not so great to look at either (sorry to all.....no offense)

I remember seeing a study that shows that people are attracted to others that are on the same level of how the person views themselves. Some of these guys have some SERIOUS self esteem issues.

Many are single ...........looking to "land" the BIG FISH........!!! (white dudes)

...and once they parade with their BIG FISH, locals might just look at her (or them) - not with a jealous heart - thinking: ..."but why with a guy like THAT..."??

It even happens to me during my occasional sojourns through the malls, that, upon seeing such an unequal couple, I cannot escape the thought that many a poor guy is hooked because of the girl's financial needs only...while he believes that she really loves him...

I don't think it is about the jealous Filipino; I believe it is more often about them not wanting to understand that a local girl, one of their own, should be so "ambitious" so as to attach herself to an (unequal) foreigner for the sake of financial security only.

• Like 1

take taxi wherever and stop that walking, few taxi drivers makes comments (some do) .

out here in the province everyone knows who we are and the boyz are done looking :D

anyway most of the boyz have a wife and GF already and do not dare incur the wrath of either family  

just remember she gets upset from all the girls dressing you down, so it balances out ,

It also helps to remember most of them are kids surfing the testosterone wave through the awkward years.

Or shoot them a look, keeping this in your mind : yeah I landed this hottey, cos useless standby`s like yourself 

have nothing to offer but for a load of kids, utter poverty and constant cheating. 

R

PS : Honey Ko approved this message 

Edited by Runian
  • Like 2
Mandingo

Thats something you'll have to learn to deal with. Maybe ask her to dress a little more conservatively and see what happens.

If you have a beautiful younger girlfriend/wife who dresses a little sexy (I mean that is a good way) then it's going to happen at times, not much you can do about it and stay out of trouble. My wife is 40 and beautiful, I am 50 and not so beautiful. When there in the Phil she dresses like a well educated 40 year old (she's not well educated) person wearing fashionable designer clothes and gets many more "hello mam" and "good-day mam" as we walk down the street than wolf whistles or lustful stares.

• Like 2
SomeRandomGuy

IN all honesty she does dress conservatively omg her dad would kill her if she didnt.

And this has never really been a problem so much in cebu... a little yes but not a lot.

No taxi's here in dumaguete and I do not like driving here as well I have talked about this on another thread.

She is early mid 20s and I am early mid 30s so not really much of an age gap.

I think it might just be this area this town because sure it happens are the phils but not to this extent and a lot of these guys I am talking about are my age or sometimes only a lil younger.

Anyway I know i should be all like yeah thats my girl lap it up boys but at the same token there are looks and then there are looks and when u do not understand what is being said it is so much easier to let it go.

Some of the shit that comes out of these guys mouths though is full on.

I know we all get it a lot. I sit at bars sometimes and mates gfs will start talking about their filipino bfs right in front of their kano bf in bisaya. Or starting talking about how much money he gives her or what not so I am not that shocked at all here sometimes.

I do tend to hang out with slightly more upper class filipino's back in cebu but I was involved quiet heavily in rotary there so I guess that is sort of part of the whole bargin. Most of the people we would associate with had more bloody money then me and we a lot better educated ( atleast on paper).

waric88 did point out that it does seem to be here that men are a little put out by the whole thing that there is over 5000 registered kano living in the dumaguete region which probably does lead to a lil bit of    ummm   jealousy i guess is the word.

I just had a long conversation with my partner and we will be moving away from duma as soon as christmas is over...  probably head back to cebu though I did recently go to iloilo and damn   i liked it there