Sign in to follow this  
Jimone

Bathurst 1000

Jimone

The Bathurst 1000 is on this weekend, will anyone be watching it in the Philippines? If anyone if interested in Motorsport they should check it out. It is being broadcast by Channel 7 in Australia but not sure where to find it online.. This is one of the greatest endurance races in the world, 1000km on a challenging track, the race is on tomorrow, Sunday the 13th but lots of action today in heats and other races to round out the weekend. 

• Like 2

Jimone

Ha,, amazing, not one comment, any way , I will be watching it and loving every minute.... 

• Like 1

Jimone

And the race is on, Holden running 1st and 2nd ,, YESS ----- ford sux !!!!!

Jimone

Wow, I guess this definitely comes under only in Australia, one of the cars had to pit to repair  damaged caused to the front end after he hit a kangaroo that was crossing the track.......

• Like 1

ozboy

Loved the race...used to be the boy's day to sit back n drink....cannot find it online to stream but then I cannot stream most Oz sport here...

My hunch...Jamie Wincup..

Edited by ozboy
  • Like 3

Jimone

Loved the race...used to be the boy's day to sit back n drink....cannot find it online to stream but then I cannot stream most Oz sport here...

Yea, I have been searching for a link to post with live streaming but I can't find one ether, even channel 7 is not streaming it .....

Hy H

Twice I spend weekend on the mountain.  Last of the Broky`s Torana years in 1979 and his first in Commodore wins 1980. We slept in back of mates HZ Panel Van.  The good old Kingswood times. Go the Holden’s.

• Like 2

austwin

My hunch...Jamie Wincup..

As long as it's HOLDEN :thumbsup: ...... then our work here is done. I think your right though J W's the man to beat :yahoo: 

FORD :loser_1: 

Mercedes :help: 

Nissan :survivor: 

Jim if your a FORD MAN...... :snap: 

ozboy

I had a HZ PV....could always reverse into the drive-in and close the gate if the movie was boring....yep the days of Brocky n Dickie were great racing times.....plenty of fun memories lol

• Like 2

Ken Oath

I have been trying to find it on the tv here in Cebu, but it's a no go.

GO HOLDEN

• Like 1

Mattnlenny

Anyone know how to watch the broadcast of the Melbourne Cup Carnival day?  All the races - preferably channel 7s' coverage?

Hy H

Anything in Sport Channel 7 screens these days is 60% commercials.  Not for me thank you.  

austwin

It's been run & won ....... I'm so Depressed....going to spend some time with Ol' Genleman Jack Daniels :killself: 

Jimone

Well that sux.... bloody fords,, must have cheated, I want a recount !!!!!

• Like 2

Ozepete

That last lap was as good as it gets.. those guys have big balls!