My Global Warming Skepticism, for Dummies

SomeRandomGuy

I do wonder if some of the advocates for punitive taxes and restrictions to enforce their concepts of what's required to curtail global warming might not be very self-serving.

Al Gore and his 100mil on carbon credits, Obama and his thrust for ultimate power. Remember the Polar Bears playing / starving on the ice?

The two most powerful tools Obama now has are the IRS / Obamacare and  EPA. Each had tentacles into every facet of our lives. And, he's show no hesitation to subvert them for his own use.

Not off-subject - deals with who's pushing one concept over the other with no consideration to opposing views. Not very scientific is it?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thebob

• SomeRandomGuy

• Paul

• hchoate

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

thats a hell of a lot of research and time and money spent on what exactly?   how to pull the wool over a person's eye's?  The only reason I was a skeptic is because AL Gore first brought to our at

My Global Warming Skepticism, for Dummies I receive many e-mails, and a recurring complaint is that many of my posts are too technical to understand. This morning’s installment arrived with the subj

http://grist.org/series/skeptics/   HOW TO TALK TO A CLIMATE SKEPTIC: RESPONSES TO THE MOST COMMON SKEPTICAL ARGUMENTS ON GLOBAL WARMING     Share on reddit  Below is a complete listing of