apparently its not just animals that get abused

panther

Britishandproud

Scum! fecking don't deserve a kid (if it's hers)

SomeRandomGuy

that his or her's mum mate.

made more poor partner cry that video.

I don't want to share it because i know there is some sicko out there enjoying this video.

I have seen this sort of thing before parents just snap. In a country that has no real women's groups or support groups this happens so often it is not funny.

Over half the kids I interviewed at the crisis center had suffered abuse like this and thought it was normal.

• Like 1
Canuck Joe

sick and incredibly stupid...I bet she got in a fight with her spineless friend taking the video...so she uploaded it. Or can someone translate the Facebook info...may be a back story.

sick and incredibly stupid...I bet she got in a fight with her spineless friend taking the video...so she uploaded it. Or can someone translate the Facebook info...may be a back story.

my g,f says its in cebuano she did,nt understand as she,s illongo 

Topper

The poor kid can't be over 2 yrs old. What a sicking sight.

The poor kid can't be over 2 yrs old. What a sicking sight.

I don,t think it is an isolated case either 

SomeRandomGuy

it isn't

Topper

Sad to say but I don't doubt it for a minute. It happens every day. The kids are the ones who pick up the tab for their parents ignorance and anger.

For Real

She talks Bisaya but in another tone outside of Cebu - she is an asshole worthy of punching and the cameraperson is no better for not stopping her.

• Like 2