Buyer of Second Hand Appliances

majesticallycreated

majesticallycreated

Hi Pips!

Do you know any etablishment or appliance store that buys second hand appliances? We

are planning to sell all of our 1-year ols appliances (washer,TV-home theatre, coffeemaker,turbo broiler,blender/mill grinder) but we can't seem to find an appliance store that would do such a thing here in Cebu.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

smokey

Hi Pips!

Do you know any etablishment or appliance store that buys second hand appliances? We

are planning to sell all of our 1-year ols appliances (washer,TV-home theatre, coffeemaker,turbo broiler,blender/mill grinder) but we can't seem to find an appliance store that would do such a thing here in Cebu.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

show some pictures i would be interested in the turbo broiler and blender 

Start up a business, buying used furniture and appliances and clean up  :good:

Headshot

OP, do NOT turn this into an advertisement until after you contact the owner Paul. ALL ads must be approved by him BEFORE they are posted. To everyone else, the OP has asked if anybody knows about any second-hand appliance stores in the Cebu Metro area. He has one post and has no way to contact anybody by PM.

• Like 1
Knowdafish

Pawnshops sell 2nd hand appliances. There is one in Dumaguete that has T.V.'s, microwaves, refers, and some other stuff for sale. If traffic hadn't been backed up I wouldn't have noticed it. 

Brucewayne

Yard Sale comes to mind, these people go nuts for yard sales just like the folks in the states do.

Half Baked

I don't know if they take used stuff, but there is a place with a sign out front that says "Surplus Japanese items" on Hernan Cortes between AS Fortuna and Lopez Jaena St in Subangdaku. From driving past, it looks like a nice second-hand store. I've wanted to stop by there since I've been in Cebu.. just havent had the chance yet. Good luck.

To the O/P: An ad here costs all of $10.00 USD, as long as you need it to be open, if you are interested.

Although you cannot contact other members by PM, you can contact the staff of this forum.

Edited by Paul