The New Six Month Tourist Visa

old biker

a boys has anyone of you's got that supposably 6 month tourist visa that apparently came into effect about may / june this year ? I asked this wrinkled up old immigration  prune at manila airport a few weeks back and she did not know a thing about it and she was the head of that section actually the old battle axe really got her knickers in a twist over my question, this new 6 month visa is on the official Philippines government web site, so I was just a wondering have any members got this visa yet ?

post-14720-0-35383000-1381117430_thumb.jpgpost-14720-0-19963300-1381117512_thumb.jpg

Edited by old biker
KennyF

Fun tours in Mambajao told me that it's only available in Manila.

KonC

Fun tours in Mambajao told me that it's only available in Manila.

KonC

Yes, but "have any members got this visa yet ?"

hookedtothenet

Six Moth visa?

I prefer the 'Six butterfly' visa myself! ;) LOL!

A_Simple_Man

Not only just in Manila, but just at Intramuros office in Manila.  

So next question is:  Does anyone know an agent that will get it for you at that office or does a fellow have to go in person?

Headshot

I read on a blog that it is only available in the main Manila Immigration office (not in any extension offices or at the airport). It's not available in any office outside of Manila. And...from what they said, you DO have to apply in person...so no agents or fixers can get it for you. However, I have a 13A visa, so I have no actual first-hand experience with this.

Edited by Headshot

Salty Dog would love this one.  It's all about logic.  Can I get this 6-month visa at the airport? No!  So where may I 'avail?'  (I really hate that word.)  BI HQ Manila.  The line starts here.