The shutdown. A glorious US initiative that could be expanded internationally.

Denis

Kodiak570

The left/right paradigm needs to come down before any tangible results will be seen:

Majorsco

Yea,

At what cost to the taxpayer? Why are taxpayers paying millions for Michelle's jaunts in Spain with an entourage of over 100? Why are taxpayers paying millions for their annual rich elbow rubbing vacation in Martha's Vineyard? Michelle can't even fly on the same plane thus driving costs higher.

Presidents are never off duty so the number if days out of Washington is a red herring. Cost to the taxpayers isn't.

Yea, I guess you're right. All those trips to Texas cost the taxpayers nothing. But California? Now that's expensive.

At what cost to the taxpayer? Why are taxpayers paying millions for Michelle's jaunts in Spain with an entourage of over 100? Why are taxpayers paying millions for their annual rich elbow rubbing vacation in Martha's Vineyard? Michelle can't even fly on the same plane thus driving costs higher.

Presidents are never off duty so the number if days out of Washington is a red herring. Cost to the taxpayers isn't.

Bush must have left his staff and the Secret Service in Washington and flown coach. Right?

Didn't Obama promise to be a different type of president, more transparent, someone to unite Americans?

He has done the opposite with his opulent vacations, his draconian policies, his strong arm Chicago style way of politics(divide and wipe out, not merely conquer). He has doubled down on all the hyper partisanship and has been the most non transparent president in history.

• Like 1

Transparency, I agree with you.  It's like everything the government does now is secret.  As far as partsanship?  When the opposing party makes making you a one term president thier priority, even over jobs and the economy, then why the hell should he kiss their butt?

Majorsco

Transparency, I agree with you. It's like everything the government does now is secret. As far as partsanship? When the opposing party makes making you a one term president thier priority, even over jobs and the economy, then why the hell should he kiss their butt?

Since when is that new. When Bush was running for his second term Dems were doing everything to make Bush a one termed too.

I was referring to the destructive rhetoric Obama uses which are constant attacks. Bush was never like that. Clinton was never like that. Bush and Clinton knew how to be bipartisan when needed. Obama doesn't do anything bipartisan. In fact he brings opponents to meetings/press conferences and attacks him to his face.

ACTION

When the opposing party makes making you a one term president thier priority, even over jobs and the economy, then why the hell should he kiss their butt?

REACTION

I was referring to the destructive rhetoric Obama uses which are constant attacks. . Obama doesn't do anything bipartisan. In fact he brings opponents to meetings/press conferences and attacks him to his face.

While I certainly don't approve of many of Obamas methods or policies----The republican party acted down right disgraceful during Obamas first term

Obama however has acted like a total wanker during his second term

Do we have a budget yet ?

Edited by KID
Majorsco

How many of Obama's submitted to congress didn't even get 1 democratic vote? At least the house passed a budget that Reid wouldn't even bring up for a vote.

The GOP at least has been trying, but Dems won't even discuss it as a budget so only CRs done for five years.