does anyone know of a tv repair guy in cebu

smokey

smokey

i have called the Bio place and they referrer me to another company that referred me yet to another company who just dont call back i want to either fix it or else it sucks i am sure i am not the first person to have a power surge blow a tv such customer service is a joke here ,, i will pay 5,000 peso to get it fixed labor and parts or its just a pile of junk but getting someone to respond is not easy 

also does anyone know how to pull a list from google that has appliance stores in cebu i am not google minded i keep getting page after page of everything but the asian appliance store site or the abertson one 

Edited by smokey
Davaoeno

Lets see if I understand the problem - you want an experience efficient repair man who will answer his texts when you call and who will come to your house and fix what is probably a fairly common problem- and do it efficiently and for  a reasonable price ??

I think I see your problem already Smokey !

Lets see if I understand the problem - you want an experience efficient repair man who will answer his texts when you call and who will come to your house and fix what is probably a fairly common problem- and do it efficiently and for  a reasonable price ?? 

Lol

musicman666

09296684203 i have recently used this guy based in mactan who can do house calls ll over metro cebu. He repaired a bit of my kit that had a part blown by veco. .... and he answers his phone promptly and does good work at a good price.

smokey

09296684203 i have recently used this guy based in mactan who can do house calls ll over metro cebu. He repaired a bit of my kit that had a part blown by veco. .... and he answers his phone promptly and does good work at a good price.

i will call him today or Monday for sure.... last guy came here i told him the problem and he said...  QUOTE... Sir for 5,000 peso i can take the tv to my shop and look at it but i might NOT be able to fix it is that ok ?????

musicman666

i will call him today or Monday for sure.... last guy came here i told him the problem and he said...  QUOTE... Sir for 5,000 peso i can take the tv to my shop and look at it but i might NOT be able to fix it is that ok ?????

well i took it to him ...500 up front to look at it ...if its fixed a further 1500 plus parts which ended up being a blown diode which was 350p.

not sure what he would charge to collect and redeliver but i would hope less than 5k.

smokey

well i took it to him ...500 up front to look at it ...if its fixed a further 1500 plus parts which ended up being a blown diode which was 350p.

not sure what he would charge to collect and redeliver but i would hope less than 5k.

well i sure will deliver it to him thats not a problem i will wait till Monday and call him everyone needs a day off 

smokey

well your tv guy showed up as he said and he knows what he is doing i paid a service fee but he also showed me where the last tv guy tried to fix it and burned it so i have to have a whole new board 4,000j plus labor but i am still happy and am glad you gave him to me thanks..   ask headshot to add him to the list of referred services...

Edited by smokey
  • Like 1