Not All Filipinas Are Nice Girls

panther

JackJohnson

This is child's play. I used to teach in the ghetto of Los Angeles. Whew.

I know of students who would buy gerbils and mice on sale to throw at buses on the way home from school.

I knew of kids who killed cats in satanic rituals.

I knew kids who danced around the body of a teacher who was having a coronary while screaming,

"Die motherfecker die."

I knew LOTS of students who were in gangs and did drive bys and all sorts of mayhem.

I had death threats WEEKLY, and nothing was done, ever, because I was a white boy in the hood.

We had lockdowns all the time because of murders and guns and such.

There are bad people all over the world, and it seems to be getting worse as all nations break down...

while globalists tighten the noose around every neck.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• panther

• SomeRandomGuy

• smokey

• msmith524

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is not America or a European country where those acts would be rare and universally abhorred. In Asian cultures, not just philippines, animals are thought of very differently and this is not unc

Judge Dread, here we come.

its about a PUPPY getting killed not for food but for sport so lets take off the 

Posted Images

Davaoeno

as all nations break down...

I'm in Canada right now and i havent seen the break down yet .  Is there a specific time i can catch it ?

• Like 1

I have just been shown a video of 3 philippinas torture a puppy its so vile that I could,nt even watch the end of it .Its the worst animal cruelty video I have seen in my life and their faces can be seen .so I won,t post it on the open forum ,not sure about the dk .but these animals should be hunted down and named and shamed and be givin the same treatment.

I wrote one of the Phil ASPCA's here and got a reply. This is what needs to be done. I think they will followup on it. In my city in USA they have special detective squad devoted exclusively to hunting down and prosecuting these evil monsters.

• Like 1

This is child's play. I used to teach in the ghetto of Los Angeles. Whew.

I know of students who would buy gerbils and mice on sale to throw at buses on the way home from school.

I knew of kids who killed cats in satanic rituals.

I knew kids who danced around the body of a teacher who was having a coronary while screaming,

"Die motherfecker die."

I knew LOTS of students who were in gangs and did drive bys and all sorts of mayhem.

I had death threats WEEKLY, and nothing was done, ever, because I was a white boy in the hood.

We had lockdowns all the time because of murders and guns and such.

There are bad people all over the world, and it seems to be getting worse as all nations break down...

while globalists tighten the noose around every neck.

LA is a Hellhole. Turned down many job offers there, they could not pay me enough to live in that polluted cesspool. Curious how did u come to live there and how did u get out?

I'm in Canada right now and i havent seen the break down yet .  Is there a specific time i can catch it ?

By the time you catch it it will be too late. Only reason you have not seen it yet is it's so damn cold in Canada, the rif raff don't want to live there.

rainymike

Well, not to excuse the girls for any of this, but just where is the demand for this kind of stuff come from?

smokey

Well, not to excuse the girls for any of this, but just where is the demand for this kind of stuff come from?

see i knew if we put our heads together we could blame it on the foreigners some how forcing these poor children to do unspeakable things ... dam foreigners 

:lmao:   Ian..you're incorrigible.

Half Baked

Fortunately, I haven't seen the puppy video, I'm sure it would just piss me off.

However, I did see the one where the little boy was getting the shit beat out of him while in a bucket of water. Damn!!! I'm gonna have to quit watching these things! What in the hell could a baby do so wrong that calls for that kind of treatment?!!?! I want to kill that damned girl beating him!

smokey

Fortunately, I haven't seen the puppy video, I'm sure it would just piss me off.

However, I did see the one where the little boy was getting the shit beat out of him while in a bucket of water. Damn!!! I'm gonna have to quit watching these things! What in the hell could a baby do so wrong that calls for that kind of treatment?!!?! I want to kill that damned girl beating him!

there are video for that also called snuff  of course anyone who has been to viet nam has not need for the video all they need to do is dream about viet nam

I think it is time to put this topic to bed, unless there are any updates. In that case, new topics can be started.