Not All Filipinas Are Nice Girls

panther

I seen it on Facebook today, What they did is disgusting. The puppy is so small and they are standing on it with both feet! While the puppy is dieing.

Hope they are caught.

well they were that dumb they showed good pictures of themselves its only a matter of time before somebody squeals 

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• panther

• SomeRandomGuy

• smokey

• msmith524

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is not America or a European country where those acts would be rare and universally abhorred. In Asian cultures, not just philippines, animals are thought of very differently and this is not unc

Judge Dread, here we come.

its about a PUPPY getting killed not for food but for sport so lets take off the 

Posted Images

well they were that dumb they showed good pictures of themselves its only a matter of time before somebody squeals 

Unfortunately, only if there's a reward.

SkyMan

Unfortunately, only if there's a reward.

It wouldn't have to be much.  p50 would do it I think.

This is a very old news and the people behind it already got caught.

'Crush' video couple nabbed
abs-cbnNEWS.com
Posted at 08/04/2011 9:16 PM | Updated as of 08/05/2011 1:37 AM

MANILA, Philippines – The couple charged with crimes related to the production of a series of animal torture videos, which featured scantily-clad young girls engaging in the act, was arrested by the police early Tuesday morning in Burgos, La Union.

The suspects Dorma alias “Chita” and Vicente Ridon were arrested after a year-long investigation by animal rights group People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) Asia and the National Bureau of Investigation.

The Ridons, who posted bail, were charged with violations of child abuse (R.A. 7610) and animal welfare (R.A. 8485) laws.

They are also expected to face further charges involving human trafficking (R.A. 9208) and wildlife protection (R.A. 9147) laws.

If indicted, they will likely face trial within the year.

PETA's hotline received more than 200 reports in the week following the group's appeal for help.

PETA earlier announced that it will offer a P100,000 cash reward for any information that may lead to the arrest of the couple producing the videos.

The "crush" videos sold on the Internet depicted extreme cruelty to animals, such as a rabbit which was skinned alive and set on fire.

The videos also showed several dogs repeatedly hit in the eye with the sharp end of a stiletto heel, and puppies crushed until they vomited their own internal organs.

Buhay party-list Rep. Irwin Tieng has filed House Bill 4595 that would criminalize the sale of "crush” videos and other filmed acts of animal cruelty.

If passed, violators can be imprisoned for up to 7 years, fined up to P300,000, or both -- Report from Maan Macapagal, ABS-CBN News

• Like 2

This is a very old news and the people behind it already got caught.

its not old news coz it just appeared on tonights news 

they might have got the couple behind it but they have not got the 3 girls in the video as the news said they are being hunted now

its not old news coz it just appeared on tonights news 

That's what i don't understand. The video that's making the rounds again is the same video last 2011. 

well I  guess there will be an update soon and they will be presented in front of the cameras which is usual in the case like this.

• 2 weeks later...

Is eating dogs less cruel? Yet its not uncommon in the Philippines, some areas more that others.

Is eating dogs less cruel? Yet its not uncommon in the Philippines, some areas more that others.

Its a dog eat dog world  :as-if:  and people have to live. I do not think eating dog makes a Filipina into a not nice girl, now her not eating man snake might make her a bad girlfriend. :biggrin_01:

Strange food from around the world

KANGAROO(Australia)  Ten years ago it was considered weird to eat kangaroo in Oz, but nationalistic chefs have popularized it. 

MONKEY BRAINS

(Hong Kong?)  some people delight in experiencing weird or horrifying food.  This takes the cake, according to most.

RATS

(China) In July 1994 the Weekly World News, known for its accurate and conscientious reporting (NOT) claimed that many restaurants in China were taking rat items off the menu because rats were becoming difficult to find in sufficient quantity. 

The reason for eating rats is in the first place in dispute.  Naturally, starving people always eat what they have to, regardless of nationality. ...

As far as I've ever read, the only time Chinese have resorted to eating rat is during famine or when the vermin are so out of control that the authorities try to persuade the populace to regard them as sources of meat in an attempt to reduce their numbers.

Fair is fair.

US cows, any East Indians?

Kosher, animal hung up by tendons in feet and throat is slit. At least pigs are spared.

Same with killing animal just so its head can be cut off and hung on wall.

smokey

its about a PUPPY getting killed not for food but for sport so lets take off the post-35-0-40281300-1381701148_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

I knew of one case, and one case only, during my years in the Philippines, where someone actually raised dogs to eat. For the life of me, I couldn't torture one, and damned sure couldn't kill it to eat it. There are some sick people in this world, much sicker than I ever dreamed I would see or know about, in my life time. 

Its not what you eat but how you kill the whatever before... when we were butchering our pigs, I was horrified at the way our guys put the pig thru so much hell...I could not stand the squeeling....the noise....kids watching the ritual....in the end I made them use 1 bullet between the eyes...then they could finish the slitting of the throat n collection of blood, but at least the animal was dead......

• Like 1

I knew of one case, and one case only, during my years in the Philippines, where someone actually raised dogs to eat. For the life of me, I couldn't torture one, and damned sure couldn't kill it to eat it. There are some sick people in this world, much sicker than I ever dreamed I would see or know about, in my life time. 

If my memory serves me correctly in and around the area of the City of Baguio, dog eating is common