Not All Filipinas Are Nice Girls

panther

I have just been shown a video of 3 philippinas torture a puppy its so vile that I could,nt even watch the end of it .Its the worst animal cruelty video I have seen in my life and their faces can be seen .so I won,t post it on the open forum ,not sure about the dk .but these animals should be hunted down and named and shamed and be givin the same treatment.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• panther

• SomeRandomGuy

• smokey

• msmith524

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is not America or a European country where those acts would be rare and universally abhorred. In Asian cultures, not just philippines, animals are thought of very differently and this is not unc

Judge Dread, here we come.

its about a PUPPY getting killed not for food but for sport so lets take off the 

Posted Images

SomeRandomGuy

happens all the time.... life for humans are cheap here... im surprised u are so shocked that a care factor for animals is any less

happens all the time.... life for humans are cheap here... im surprised u are so shocked that a care factor for animals is any less

well I am shocked at this m8 I could,nt even watch the whole thing .I have come across animal cruelty before but this is so shocking and even more shocking is the fact its 3 teenage girls doing it.

SomeRandomGuy

Last year I watched two guys beat a dog to death in the street then pick it up... later i saw a strange goat that had no head and no feet( been cut off) on a roasting spit.

I watch people pass children sleeping on the street dirty half naked and obviously in a bad way... with people giving the not even a glance.... not surprised or shocked at all

Majorsco

This is not America or a European country where those acts would be rare and universally abhorred. In Asian cultures, not just philippines, animals are thought of very differently and this is not uncommon. Look at the reverence for cock fighting. In western countries it is reviled. Here it is embraced. Not all that much different.

• Like 3
SomeRandomGuy

and u get good fresh chicken bbq at the cock fighting pits... some of the legs are still a kicking

• Like 2

Most winners give the prized victim away...they wouldn't eat it because they know not too...

Majorsco

and u get good fresh chicken bbq at the cock fighting pits... some of the legs are still a kicking

Here the losers become either adobo or tinola.
samatm

Apparently there is a market for these cruelty  vids  as wackos get their rocks off watching young girls (and boys)  abuse animals (cats n dogs) .  I read about this in the local press about a year ago.  I have never seen a video but it turns my stomach just thinking about it.    Lots of darkness in this old world of ours and unfortunately the Internet can stream it directly to anyone anywhere.    

• Like 1
SomeRandomGuy

yes it is a global break down in society everywhere... not just here.

Kids are not accountable for anything anymore. Parents go to jail for disciplining their children and I to this day have not seen any kids disciplined at all here ( doesn't mean it does not happen just I have never seen it).

To many outside influence's but hey, that is what the elitist's want a complete break down in society so that governments can start having more and more control.

The world is really going to shit and unless this pc crap stops, watch it degrade and degrade till it is all just one giant cesspool of evil

• Like 1

Look at what people do to children every day. Nothing in this world that people do to each other surprises me any longer.

Headshot

The world is really going to shit and unless this pc crap stops, watch it degrade and degrade till it is all just one giant cesspool of evil

Judge Dread, here we come.

• Like 3

just seen the news abc cbn about that video looks like its national news now and the hunt is on for the girls they are facing up to 2 years jail when caught

just seen the news abc cbn about that video looks like its national news now and the hunt is on for the girls they are facing up to 2 years jail when caught

Just seen the same on TV Patrol - is that what you mean by ABS CBN?  Disgusting.

Britishandproud

I seen it on Facebook today, What they did is disgusting. The puppy is so small and they are standing on it with both feet! While the puppy is dieing.

Hope they are caught.