getting started with a laptop

udonthani

Udon, you don't really need Z and U all that much. At least it's not A and E or sumthin.

you don't need a Z all that much, but you do need a U. It is a vowel. All vowels, are important. Even the U. You don't have to be playing scrabble, and have a Q in your hand, for the U to be important.

my American friend fixed it, so that U is now F8. The Z is still kaput but like I said, the Z is not important. You can always google EBRA AFRICAN ANIMAL and copy and paste the Z in Zebra when it comes up.

• Like 1
  • Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• udonthani

• BossHog

• thebob

• miles-high

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Screw that!   The Z is worth ten points!   fez, bozo, zax, zeks, phiz, putz, zerk, zill.   And how you gonna play Q without that U? Oh, yeah:   qaid, qat, tranq, qoph, faqir, qwerty, etc.

If the wifi is working there then it'll work here.   Test it out at a coffee shop or somewhere with a Free Wifi sign.   You can turn the wifi off/on. Make sure it's on. How to do this varies with

I'm guessing that whippy doesn't know how to work a smart phone, and to throw him into tablet-World might blow a gasket in his head!     My laptop has been all over the place with me, but it is a l

Posted Images

thebob

Then I went to Moalboal where the place I stayed at also has WIFI. By now I was wishing I had never given it to my American friend, and cursing the typhoon. I tried to talk him into coming to Moalboal and he would have done, had not his wife been 8 months pregnant. He couldn't travel.

You could have got him to take it to the Librando bus terminal, and have it dropped off at the dispatcher in Moalboal. Small packages like that they will deliver for about 20 pesos.

udonthani

You could have got him to take it to the Librando bus terminal, and have it dropped off at the dispatcher in Moalboal. Small packages like that they will deliver for about 20 pesos.

yes. I know you can do that. They will even deliver live animals. The drivers have it as a sideline although their managers want a cut. I know that because I had a girlfriend who's dad was a bus driver.

I didn't think of that but I don't think my friend would have wanted to make a special trip all the way there from Talamban even if I had.

udonthani

he is stupid enough as it is to be in Talamban. Never mind, in the middle of south east Asia's leading toilet, Cebu city.

ILoveCyrus

What the heck is up with all the interviews?? Dancing girls??

jtmwatchbiz

What the heck is up with all the interviews?? Dancing girls??

dancing girls ain't cheap. multiple runner ups in gay pageants could be had for the same price of 1 dancer :)

(on topic key words: laptop, free wifi, squalid fan room, searching DIA, buyots, interview, etc.)

udonthani

dancing girls ain't cheap.

I used to get dancing girls for free or at least just for the price of a taxi from Mango to Fuente back in the days when I still thought there was any merit in staying in Cebu city.

only 50 pesos, so that should give you some idea as to how long ago it was.

topside was that you didn't have to go to the trouble of going to the bar. Downside was you had to wait until 1-3am and hope that some schmuck that doesn't realise you can get them for nothing hadn't barfined them.

• Like 1
jtmwatchbiz

Downside was you had to wait until 1-3am

still the same scenario except yea i think 50p is from days gone by. after the girlie bars close the gals head up to the disco to see if there is any last hope :)

udonthani

shame on you don't you know a lot of them are good girls and would never go to a disco without a chaperon? A lot go online as they know that 3am is the best time in the Philippines to be hooking up with the maximm possible number of jerks back in Europe and the states on webcam. Early risers on the eastern seaboard of Australia are also starting to come up on the radar.

• Like 1
Skywalker

my American friend fixed it, so that U is now F8. The Z is still kaput but like I said, the Z is not important. You can always google EBRA AFRICAN ANIMAL and copy and paste the Z in Zebra when it comes up.

Press the windows key, or just go to the start menu.

Enter charmap into the search box.

Click on charmap.exe

It's not rocket science.

why not use the onscreen keyboard, just go to start / accessories / ease of access and click on the keyboard, it can be locked to the taskbar too so it is always there when you need it