well i was born during horse and buggy times..

smokey

went to watch a movie and dam movie is working but projector says no source ... last visitor added shit and moved wires now cant get a signal anyone know of someone good at hooking up stuff electronic i am thinking its a simple wire taken out somewhere but time will tell sure hope it was not done to mess with me... 

SomeRandomGuy

did u turn it off then on again?

• Like 1
Brucewayne

went to watch a movie and dam movie is working but projector says no source ... last visitor added shit and moved wires now cant get a signal anyone know of someone good at hooking up stuff electronic i am thinking its a simple wire taken out somewhere but time will tell sure hope it was not done to mess with me... 

It was.

Do you want me to swing by and have a look?

If you are in the house near Liloan, I am pretty nearby, but would need directions.

EDIT: Oh, and no charge.

Edited by Brucewayne
Headshot

It was.

If you are in the house near Liloan, I am pretty nearby, but would need directions.

Smokey's house is up on the mountain above Talisay.

smokey

It was.

oh but i have goodies i can give you .... brewed coffee.... the good stuff toothpaste ... crest 3d ... let me know when your coming this way... if you are.... 

A_Simple_Man

Ohhh you hit Bruce's sweet spot with brewed coffee.  I bet he shows up.  BTW, Bruce, are you still fixing computers?  Mine is screwed.  Maybe I could bring it for you to fix for me?(You can reply by PM if you like.  I'm just too lazy to start one  :coffee:  )

Brucewayne

Ohhh you hit Bruce's sweet spot with brewed coffee.  I bet he shows up.  BTW, Bruce, are you still fixing computers?  Mine is screwed.  Maybe I could bring it for you to fix for me?(You can reply by PM if you like.  I'm just too lazy to start one  :coffee:  )

Yes, I can look at it most any time.

Check for the PM