Graham of Lonestar

jtmwatchbiz

Nice post! I have been friends with Graham for many years now and he is a straight up guy. Before anything bad is ever said about anyone in a public forum their should be a meeting between the parties first to resolve the issue.

On a side note: Paul is a a$$.  :ROFLMAO:

• Like 2

Guys come on graeme personally sent me a txt saying he is the owner of p*ssycat now. Then the shit hits the fan and we r not suppose to mention his name? Yet another reason for the locals to hate us!

Look the bar got raided and graeme is no where to be found. It might be a huge coincident but a logical person might think otherwise. Now that it seems to have blown over I'm sure his vacation will come to an end.

Just one more reason to have a karma mod to five a positive or negative to a post.

• Administrator
Salty Dog

Just one more reason to have a karma mod to five a positive or negative to a post.

Wouldn't we have to have a:

Liberal karma mod

Conservative karma mod

Christian karma mod

Jewish karma mod

Muslim karma mod

Agnostic karma mod

Atheist karma mod

korma mod from each country

male karma mod

female karma mod

intelligent karma mod

stupid karma mod

korma mods from each race

and on and on..... :dance:

• Like 1

If it is the case doesn't taking over any business take time to sort out? Staff, repairs, general running of things etc. Bad enough problem and even harder to sort out here. All sounds like bad timing to me.

I feel sorry for those out of work because of some government department trying to make a name for themselves in the public eye when far worst things are going down in other places every night. They should go down down around San Carlos Uni.

Headshot

On a side note: Paul is a a$$.  :ROFLMAO:

I'm having a hard time understanding what you really mean. Do you think Paul is a...

A. Smart ass?

B. Dumb ass?

C. Biom ass?

D. Jack ass?

E. Bad ass?

F. Nice ass?

How do you see Paul?   :tease:

Skywalker

They should go down down around San Carlos Uni.

I used to go there a lot before they closed that live act venue.

I never saw anything?

What are you alluding to?

Guys come on graeme personally sent me a txt saying he is the owner of p*ssycat now. Then the shit hits the fan and we r not suppose to mention his name? Yet another reason for the locals to hate us!

Look the bar got raided and graeme is no where to be found. It might be a huge coincident but a logical person might think otherwise. Now that it seems to have blown over I'm sure his vacation will come to an end.

It has nothing to do with that. What it has to do with is this.

I do not know who the feck you are. I have never met you. You may be some asshole wanting to cause him issues. You could be a righteous guy who simply doesn't know any better. Either way, it doesn't matter. 

So, you have now posted twice, after I have told you not to do so concerning this topic. If you post once more regarding this topic, you will be history on this forum. 

maybe there cud be a thred on doug from Planetx & Sahphilre bar (ex cobra bar), i met him a few time at saphire, seemed like gre8t guy but sad to hear he went back to aussy last week as his wife screwd him over big gime, kicked his knee in, put him in jail and now he is left with nuthing so sent bak to aussie. now this is only what i hear, i dont know how much is fact but i see him crippled myself.

What does this have to do with Lonestar, Graeme, or anything else concerning this topic?

Skywalker

What does this have to do with Lonestar, Graeme, or anything else concerning this topic?

Nothing.  And I know both Doug and his wife.  Like every story here there is far more than meets the eye.

Nothing.

Then, let's keep that topic out of this one. Or, someone else can be warned tonight. 

Please keep in mind, folks. Each member only gets 3 warnings for going off topic. As of your third warning, you are banned permanently, from this site.

Skywalker

Erm, you did ask the question boss.

Erm, you did ask the question boss.

And, you answered it. 

The issue lies in the fact that I should not have had to ask the question in the first place.

Perhaps I should do away with the 3 chance "tier system" and simply ban everyone who goes off topic the first time. I think they probably would learn, pretty quickly, to stay on topic then.