Sign in to follow this  
sheffieldmel

saturday football

tim

Roll Tide...

udonthani

it's just one of the features of Filipino English dialect. They say 'I stay near at District Hospital', or 'I stay near in District Hospital' or 'I stay near of District Hospital'. They don't so often say 'I stay near the District Hospital', like a native speaker would.

Edited by udonthani

jigsy

Well, Balls is no longer showing the (English) football from November 1st onwards. Suggested to try to 'BeIN Sport Channel', which is owned by Al Jazeera and not sure if it's available in Cebu.

Any ideas fellas? Back to streaming a crap feed?

thebob

Well, Balls is no longer showing the (English) football from November 1st onwards. Suggested to try to 'BeIN Sport Channel', which is owned by Al Jazeera and not sure if it's available in Cebu.

Any ideas fellas? Back to streaming a crap feed?

It's because they know that the Palace are gonna hammer West Brom next week!

Check out the "message board" at http://www.holmesdale.net in the Football section there is always a link to the available games.

http://www.holmesdale.net/page.php?id=106&tid=95400&page=313

jigsy

Cheers bob, are you a Palace fan, or just winding me up? We should win, but will not bet on it.

Will try the links, problem also is clocks went back, so 11:00pm kick offs usually see me sleeping on the sofa.

thebob

Cheers bob, are you a Palace fan, or just winding me up?

Red and Blue, through and through mate. We're propping up the league at the moment but except for the Fulham game, the results have been cruel, considering he performance we've put on.

We'll defy the odds and stay up. We've got the best atmosphere and the worst ground in the PL.

Pride of South London.

jigsy

Good on you mate...have a good season, starting after Saturday.

• Like 1

whiskers2

I rang SkyCable this morning 31/10/13 and spoke to a man in customer service who claims Balls channel will continue to broadcast English Premiership Football .The caption that said something like,"Balls will no longer broadcast the football as of November 1 st and it will be shown on the beIn channel" is incorrect, if you live in the Cebu area .The beIn channel isn't even available anywhere around here,the caption message was apparently intended for viewers in other parts of the country.

Panserhansen

BeIn Sports is available at Sky Cable in Cebu, but only in HD. I've already ordered.

Bein Sport 2 and 3 comes as a package for 500 peso a month. Bein Sport 1 is coming in a few months.

Just go down there and ask.

Otherwise, watch the games at Urban Cellar! :)

• Like 2

whiskers2

Thanks for the information,I''ll be sorting this out ASAP.-Who would have thought a company in the Phillipines( to be honest ,it happens everywhere)has poor customer service ,aren't at all clear and generally are a bit crap :)

jigsy

Caught something on Fox Sports while channel surfing - seems they are showing the 'EPL' again from tomorrow.

I think that's what I saw anyhow, correct me if I'm wrong.

• Like 1

ROCO22

Go Buckeyes!!

ROLL TIDE!!!

whiskers2

Cheers mate.

I am addicted to the football,I'll definitely be looking into that-thanks a lot.

jigsy

Cheers mate.

I am addicted to the football,I'll definitely be looking into that-thanks a lot.

It's not on the website TV schedule, but pretty sure that's what I saw. Fingers crossed for tonight...

• Like 1